MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version

RIDE 2 MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
well, i found the "bad" file ... had to remove my modded "DB_VehicleInstaceSets.bml" from the Data.mix and take the original one... so hotfix will be out later today :geek:

fun fact : the 2017 Bikes (except the honda) don't even have their own physic files
but there are still physic files for the EBR Bikes from Ride1 inside the game^^

Last edited:
well, i found the "bad" file ... had to remove my modded "DB_VehicleInstaceSets.bml" from the Data.mix and take the original one... so hotfix will be out later today :geek:

fun fact : the 2017 Bikes (except the honda) don't even have their own physic files
but there are still physic files for the EBR Bikes from Ride1 inside the game^^

Great Job :thumbsup:

Could you increase zoom in to compensate for the camera's distance?

thx
oh sorry, I already forgot about that problem .... the zoom cannot be increased any futher i think (its not really zoom, but changing FoV from 2-80°) ... its a freecam you can just move the cam itself closer to the bike^^ ... so right now there are 2 options a) increase camera movement speed so you can move the camera faster towards the bike or option b) remove freecam mod and go back to standard mode.

nope :( the file format from those old SBK games is not compatible - i pretty much looked into all milestone games i could get my hands on to see if i could use stuff from there. lets just hope the next game will have UE4 and lets people import 3dmodels.

So i put the downloaded files in the RIDE 2 main folder? And put the VR46 tracks ".mix" files into the RIDE 2 track map and play?
yes, it should overwrite the existing game files in the main folder ... friend of me installed it just 3days ago without any problems.

Yes all versions are build with the current steam version and get updated shortly after milestone releases updates ....people who bought the game have higher priority for support from my side ;)
maybe older version (0.45a) works for you ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back