MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version

RIDE 2 MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
can you be a bit more specific ? which track ? did you install all 4 files and the tracks on the correct locations...got any other mods installed ??
i just replace a file from this mod (mixfiles.lst, data.mix, gfxgem.mix, gfxpak2.mix) and no other mod installed.

crash when loading to start race, same problem when i choose original tracks.

not installed dlc rising sun.

Okay... I downloaded my own mod from RD again to check if I uploaded something wrong ... my game loads fine after Import.Standard and mod track load on race and time trial.... no idea whats wrong on your end. If you got any DLCs installed does not matter ... the last patch was just to make sure the legit owners of the Rising Sun DLC will find their bikes in the shop.

I test and create all the mods here with the current steam version of the game.
To not accidently mess things up .. I manage my mods with JSGME, so i can activate them one by one or multiple at once and avoid conflicts with gfxgem.mix from offline and and online mods.... but always keep my original game files clean.

Last edited:
uhm... save your time with Indianapolis ... i did not include the data-section and all the entries for this track, since it is not present in VRTG and I don't have the necessary files to import and test it.

I meant I tried to add it in myself but couldn't get it to work ;) Its cool though

Hi, thanks for your work, it's great to be able to ride these GP circuits with the street bikes. It works perfectly, the only drawback is that you can not play online in any way, and the background image when you finish the session, in the timescreen, is ugly, you see the image of the circuit blurred, this has little impact. Thanks I like it!

its only one file that keeps me from turning this into a online mod ...but i cannot make the game accept file outside data.mix - and if you touch data.mix - its over with online function :(
the ugly camera shots after the race is something that could be really annoying and time consuming to fix (guessing game to add 16 raceparkpoits per track) ... or its just 1 cam-file and the gfxgem.mix to edit ... did not really look into fixing it yet.

ReZ updated MotoGP Track Importeur - Offline Version with a new update entry:

update to match new steam patch from 1st feb.

- new data.mix and gfxgem.mix for new game version.

- compatible now with LA RallyCross and Franciacorta RallyCross DLCs :)

- compatible with Rally Track Importeur
(but use gfxgem.mix and mixfiles.lst from VR46 Track Importeur)

- moved Trackgroup with MotoGP tracks to first spot, less scrolling = faster access to tracks :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

hm ... bikes work fine on my game - and i double checked files right now .
before there is any confusion - the update is just making it possible for DLC owners to use their 2017 bikes on the motogp tracks, not unlocking or including them.

Hello ReZ, I have purchased the DLC 2017 but the bikes not comes in the game, and when i delete the Motogp track importeur mod and put the original files in the ride2 folder the bikes will come in the game

weird ... there are no other files involved in making tracks and bikes work and i took em directly from my mod folder after testing 2017 CBR 1000 SP2 on Circuit of Americas :(

weird ... there are no other files involved in making tracks and bikes work and i took em directly from my mod folder after testing 2017 CBR 1000 SP2 on Circuit of Americas :(

it doesn't matter i can play the game with your mod and that is nice to play , but the free bike pack is available in the game with your mod it is strange but Thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back