MGP16 Motogp 2017 here we go again ... anyone has any info on this?

Probably, same as always: same engine, a little bit better graphics and the "Oh my god! It's gorgeous!" is just something about a true 60FPS:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/motogp-2017-here-we-go-again-anyone-has-any-info-on-this.132860/#post-2419322 said:
This edition will reach 60 FPS for the first time, guaranteeing unprecedented performance and extreme enjoyability for you!

651651651 legendary bikes, that i don't give a sh1t...

I just want a really championship feeling... 4 FPs at least, instead of just one.
Like PES (Pro Evolution Soccer), a player editor, that i can switch the bikers with teams (instead of modding every single f*ckin year) and please, PLEASE: a 1:1 scale of tracks!

Just so you know. Same proprietary engine. NO UNREAL ENGINE. More fps.

-Same shitty reflections and lighting
-Same shitty tracks (bad outdated 3d models and lame textures)
-Same stupid & slow AI
-Same wrong porportions
-Same boring career mode
-Same broken online mode

But hey, 2017 skins!

I'm outta this

Just so you know. Same proprietary engine. NO UNREAL ENGINE. More fps.

-Same shitty reflections and lighting
-Same shitty tracks (bad outdated 3d models and lame textures)
-Same stupid & slow AI
-Same wrong porportions
-Same boring career mode
-Same broken online mode

But hey, 2017 skins!

I'm outta this
Damn... I was really hoping for a new engine this year at least :/

MXGP3 has the Unreal Engine 4. Milestone couldn't do a worst job by keeping the old engine even in motogp 17.
Jonix, I hope you are only supposing..
no giovane jonix not supposed nothing,he based his comments as what he look at the trailer he seen as i 'm agree with him, if you look to the trailer the game engine is excatly the old engine with new textures in 4k feeling of track is the same and i have seen some screenshots on a site and it's only textures at 4096 you can notice, so what i hope is the same of others, maybe milestone as used old engine to bild this early trailer but....it's just an illusion ,as singing an old song!!!! ahahahahah

no giovane jonix not supposed nothing,he based his comments as what he look at the trailer he seen as i 'm agree with him, if you look to the trailer the game engine is excatly the old engine with new textures in 4k feeling of track is the same and i have seen some screenshots on a site and it's only textures at 4096 you can notice, so what i hope is the same of others, maybe milestone as used old engine to bild this early trailer but....it's just an illusion ,as singing an old song!!!! ahahahahah
Forget about the trailer. The first teaser they always post is made with the old game (it's been like that for the past games). It's still early to see footage from MGP17.

But honestly we all know what to expect from the same engine.
It sucks because I'm tired to have a lot of hopes for the game and they always let me down. It's been years now, enough.

I don't expect them to make a massive game, but there are a lot of aspects which can be improved. HELL, they have been improved by the community! So they surely MUST have the ability to do the same.

What I want now, from MotoGP17:
-UPDATED tracks, layouts and everything (CATALUNYA, Qatar, Austin, Jerez, Mugello, Philip Island, SEPANG, Silverstone and so on. All of them basically.)
-IMPROVED AI: MORE random qualifying and free pratice times. Better AI lines and awarness of the player. If the AI sucks, then the game is unplayable. As simple as that!

-USABLE ONLINE: I bought VRTG but online is useless, it used to crash (I don't care if they fixed it, I don't play it anymore).

Forget about stupid DLCs, rally, content that doesn't make sense. These aspects should have been dealt with a long time ago.

I'm sick guys

I wonder why did Milestone decide to use old engine?
I could forgive them if only they will make expanded career mode and a lot of content which can be used with career mode.
I know that riders market and developing of your riders could be hard to make due to license (but why Konami and EA can and Milestone can't?), but if we will be able to build our team with our rider and any AI rider it would be great.
Bike development - something like in SBK 2011 (why did this disappear?).
Also more circuits with having option to replace them with 2017 calendar.
Podium celebation - the next thing which was in SBK series, even in 2000! (if I well remember)
In my opinion, they should also add something which help us to enjoy the game through the seasons. For example: not buying bikes, but leasing bikes and also infinite bike development (AI teams as well)

I wonder why did Milestone decide to use old engine?
I could forgive them if only they will make expanded career mode and a lot of content which can be used with career mode.
I know that riders market and developing of your riders could be hard to make due to license (but why Konami and EA can and Milestone can't?), but if we will be able to build our team with our rider and any AI rider it would be great.
Bike development - something like in SBK 2011 (why did this disappear?).
Also more circuits with having option to replace them with 2017 calendar.
Podium celebation - the next thing which was in SBK series, even in 2000! (if I well remember)
In my opinion, they should also add something which help us to enjoy the game through the seasons. For example: not buying bikes, but leasing bikes and also infinite bike development (AI teams as well)

Content is not a problem for Milestone games: in motogp serie they did a great job with the contents.
Even the graphic engine is shitty, but it would be forgiven if they re-do all the tracks with a proper quality and all the bikes with life-like 3D models.
And first of all: the AI, a new AI! Physic is not a problem.. it's easy moddable, anyway I still don't understand on what they based their physic!

Uh.. MXGP 3 has the Unreal Engine 4 and will come out on May. So, no excuses here from Milestone. They failed even this year in the motoGP department.

Giovaneveterano, I mean content which we can use in career mode, because (for example) 4-strokes champions or 2-strokes champions we weren't able to use without modding. And yes, AI rides always very irrational.
So what are the reasons that they can't or don't want to use Unreal Engine 4?

I'm not expecting any significant improvements for this years motogp game but they did stated that this year is their final year on their in-house engine so I'm hoping for better things in the future with a new engine.
http://motogpvideogame.com/ - I guess they'll be posting new info along with the development of the game on this site. In short I expect nothing new from motogp 17 that we haven't seen in the previous titles.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back