MotoGP 17 Total FX

MGP17 MotoGP 17 Total FX 3.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Makes a lot of fun playing around with gyro...
motogp17x64_2017_07_2vtslc.jpg

motogp17x64_2017_07_2d8s8f.jpg

motogp17x64_2017_07_2ads3v.jpg

but some bikes need a little bit finetuning... ducati's all have no rearview, because there's... the gyrocam itself :O_o:, so you can't see anything behind...
motogp17x64_2017_07_26csr4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks 007! and thanks for the screens.
Mh actually i worked only trying it with the Honda repsol. Didnt thought it could change with other bikes. It is a bit sad news, couse for the gyro there is no fine tuning for every single bike (like cockpit cam have). I'm afraid i cant do nothing, but i will try!! Thanks for your precious suggestions

Update: actually the GyroCam got single bike adjustments. The problem is that every bike got an id entry in the camera configuration file, i.e. bikegp_504 is Zarco, i know it just for luck, but it would take AGES to find the various correct bikes to fix. I think i'll pass, and i'm sorry.
If somebody got a table with corresponding ID and rider, that could be done.

Hi, looks like you've done an awesome job here mate. Is there any way I can use just the replay cameras section of the mod though? Can you tell me which files in your data.mix affect the replay cameras so I can insert them into my own data.mix please?

maybe you found out yourself, anyways both GAMEPLAYCOMMONCAMERAS.BML and REPLAYCAMERAS_MOTOGP.BML
But they got a lot of (new) dependencies (made by me) to a lot of other files (shaders, AFX, effects, and so on).
If you put only those 2 files in your data, it is not going to work as it should.

wow.intresting...can somebody help me how to use cockpit cam play at 3 screen?i play single screen cockpit can use but when use triple screen cockpit cam not show..when i play ride 2, i can use cockpit cam when 3 screen.i dont know what file to edit...im newbie....

I have installed the version 3.9. and it's fantastic, amazing cameras and sense of speed!! The mod works fine in time trial mode but I have a problem: when i try to start a single race the game crashes. Any ideas to fix this problem?

After I press "OK" on the boot screen, nothing happens! What could it be?

EDIT: Sorry, I read all the previous comments and finally found I had to delete dxgi.dll. It works now.

Last edited:
I like qvaerything on this mod, but i dont like the idealtrajectory on this mod haha, can you tell me where's the ideal trajectory file?, so i can put the original file in to your mod so that i can play your mod with original ideal trajectory :D

No idea then. If you have the original game on Steam, it is possible that Milestone updated something, without any advice.

EDIT: yes, I am sure the updated version is number 3.
But i think i am not going to update the mod thou.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back