MotoGP 17 Total FX

MGP17 MotoGP 17 Total FX 3.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alberto, great job on mod. As other guy here, I would like to have only max LOD. Can u do special file, or at least point where to change? thank you in advance..

PS: im digging at your files no succes yet :(

File: DATA > GRAPHICMANAGER.BML
Two modules: "RiderLod" and "BikeLod"
Change every "lod-x-Slot" to 100
Change every "BoundingSphereRadiusScaleFactor" and "BoundingSphereRadiusScaleFactorPhotoMode" to 99

Do not modify my data.mix, nor repost it.
Modify your own original one, from fresh install.

And if you want to publish your mod, would be nice if you credit me, and put a link to my total mod on your mod page.

Change every "BoundingSphereRadiusScaleFactor" and "BoundingSphereRadiusScaleFactorPhotoMode" to 99

And if you want to publish your mod, would be nice if you credit me.

Thx very much, i was messing with those values, but not with boundingsphereradius :) im not planing relase, might sent it to that guy with same request :) anyway once more big thanks, 5 stars :)

PS: default LOD is awfull :D

They just don't care. They made their "BINGO" getting the official MotoGP license, but they just don't give a fuxx. Releasing the same game since 5 years...
They have the right of the MotoGP brand... Such huge potential completely wasted in non competent hands...

They just don't care. They made their "BINGO" getting the official MotoGP license, but they just don't give a fuxx. Releasing the same game since 5 years...
They have the right of the MotoGP brand... Such huge potential completely wasted in non competent hands...

at least its modable still somehow :D ok I go to mod my files, but it may be worth it just relase the LOD improvement alone, i think there is a lot of people who would be interested, maybe u can consider :)

sory for my english and have a nice day

I deeply modified the data.mix, numerous files and the file system itself. It is so modified that i lost track of what i actually changed.
What did you modified in your mod? I could implement your modification in my mod, if interesting.

As you can see i made it less visible, so it does not ruin the immersion.
You cant's see the blue sectors, you just see the yellow and red, and the triangles are more little.
I did it just lowering the Y position of the helper spline.
The deal is simply to have a less invasive and less disturbing racing line.

And if you want to publish your mod, would be nice if you credit me, and put a link to my total mod on your mod page.

Is there a way to only put the rain effect?

@DeinGott
Unfortunately i didnt found a way to make the cockpit DOF effect increasing with speed, so the result is a slight DOF even with stopped bike.
CatsAreTheWorstDogs It is very light, as you can see in the screenshots in the main mod page. If you have too much blur is because you are using uncommon ultrawide resolutions, or high quality AFX not enabled in options.
About raindrops effect, you could do your own ;) play with the afx files from your original data.mix (not mine).

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 164 7.9%
  • < 5 years