MotoGP 17 Total FX

MGP17 MotoGP 17 Total FX 3.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
So you dont start a review with "GREAT IDEA..." and put one star.
You should say "I really dislike it, for this and that" and put one star.... -.-'''''
..."Great band Metallica, but they sucks"... wtf?!
CatsAreTheWorstDogs no problem, i dont care
Fare enough Ive been nice and your bummed out get over it I meant the Camera re-work was a "GREAT IDEA" you had my first review REMOVED because I DID start it with how bad it was yet you had it removed so I left a more positive one but:
Great Idea though it does make the game very arcade like.
Friday at 17:46Report

1. Author's Response
    The concept is that indeed...
the CRAP you add made my head light and was by no mean helping with realism so you defended your-self with "Its meant to be arcade" suck it up man ffs.

suck it up man ffs.

I see no need to be such aggressive and disrespectful.
Unfortunately in 3D application increasing the field of view would distort the peripherical view of the viewpoint making the objects aside look a bit stretched, and it may look more arcadish. But for racing videogames this is the only way to increase the sense of speed, and adding some camera shaking would.... Hey wait. Am i still talking to a trikle rider about sense of speed?!
Sorry my mistake.

:p

@McConvile
Terms of Service:
Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. Malicious behavior and bullying will not be tolerated.
-----------------------------------------------------------
To everyone else:
When you signed up here at RD, you agreed with our ToS. So, play by the rules. Or play somewere else !

Alberto Zanot updated MotoGP 17 Total FX Camera Mod with a new update entry:

Cameras and effects completely reworked

New version 3.0 compatible only with game Update 1
  • Effects graphic engine completely reworked, adding all the available effects form Yebis3 engine, to all cameras (haze, heat distortion, glare, shaft, bloom, many more...).
  • Reworked raindrops effect.
  • Added helmet visor dirt particles.
  • Reworked cameras, position and field of view (cockpit, near rear, helmet, crash camera).
  • A lot more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mate, really thanks for your effort but can I ask you one question.
For the sake of us who actually don't like huge (and imho unrealistic) FOVs is it possible that you done all of this but with a way smaller FOV ? Too much to ask ?
Like this guy here :
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/motogp16-new-3rd-person-chase-cameras.12642/
What do you think about cams on 00:39 and the one on 00:59 ?
Especially about first one.
Although he still uses too big FOV imho. It gives you bigger sense of speed, I agree but eliminates the sense of actually "being there". Just sayin... These kind of "over he shoulder" style cams are perfect for much bigger immersion and you can still see your bike. Please take it in consider in your future updates. Thanks.

I prefere the motorbike to be fully on the screen.
And in the second video the sense of speed is next to zero. :O_o: I have a CBR 1000 RR and believe me, in the end of the Mugello straight, the view IS NOT like that...........
But i could mod the "mid-rear" one to look like the video.

Please do. After all... you can't have too many similar looks right ? =)
Wait, did you just said... you said... you have cbr 1000 rr ?
And you drive it on Mugello ?? :O_o:
Well I have my Scott Scale 660 bicycle:giggle: and let me tell you... the view from that thing is exactly like in that video ! :rolleyes:
:laugh:
And I'm going really fast sometimes. Mostly downhill. Always downhill actually. :unsure:
Anyway... it would be great if you can do something about those lower FOV and lower positioned views, if not... it's ok. I'll ask someone else. Thank you for your time.

edit:
And that guy who's saying "Judging by the videos, it looks great!" about which video exactly does he's talking about ?

Last edited:
Yes, i live not that far away from Mugello track and i was riding there two times :)
ScottScale is definetely not a bicycleeee :D if you got "wirst" it can go :)
He is referring to a video i delete from the post, it is a video i made for my RIDE2 mod,

CatsAreTheWorstDogs, i will add that view you like tomorrow ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back