MotoGP 17 Total FX

MGP17 MotoGP 17 Total FX 3.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
As you can see i made it less visible, so it does not ruin the immersion.
You cant's see the blue sectors, you just see the yellow and red, and the triangles are more little.
I did it just lowering the Y position of the helper spline.
The deal is simply to have a less invasive and less disturbing racing line.
Oh, OK..I first thought that you changed the line to be better and more real or something... But this is nice to

Can you please tell me the name of the value for changing the rotation factor in cockpit view (without helmet)?
Like I wrote before, I enjoy the speed feeling but cant handle cornering when the whole screen starts to rotate. Compared with the default view Im better without the head rotation and can handle cornering better if the head keeps more straight to the ground/horizon. Thank you very much!

Can you please tell me the name of the value for changing the rotation factor in cockpit view (without helmet)?
Like I wrote before, I enjoy the speed feeling but cant handle cornering when the whole screen starts to rotate. Compared with the default view Im better without the head rotation and can handle cornering better if the head keeps more straight to the ground/horizon. Thank you very much!

COCKPITCAMERAS.BML
"LeaningRoll" of EVERY ModelConfig entries.

Thanks for your answer before, it helped me getting my personal touch of view! :)
For now I want to ask what file I have to restore to remove the exhaust backfire -flash. I dont really like the over sized flash, it looks to arcade. Can you help again? :D

PS: I love the new tiny race line!

Last edited:
Damn thanks a lot for appreciating the new line :D it took me days to find out what to touch.
About the flash, it might be the ReShade post FX.
So first try to rename DXGI.DLL to DXGIOUT.DLL___ <-rename the extension aswell just in case
If there is still the star flash, so they are my modified AFXs... and i modified them a lot in a very complex way, adding something that was not there at all.
Try first the DXGI, and then please report with PM, let's talk there

Alberto Zanot updated MotoGP 17 Total FX Camera Mod with a new update entry:

Cinematic adrenaline camera added, 3 replay cameras added, muffler and other lighting tuned, more...

Version 3.6
  • Added Cinematic Adrenaline Camera (the fourth one). Not easy to get used, but spectacular! Try to do a wheelie :cool:
  • Added 3 new replay cameras, 2 orbital and one helicopter cam. Still wondering why Milestone left them out... :rolleyes:
  • New look back camera
  • Tuned down muffler star light effect and some other lightening effects

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alberto Zanot updated MotoGP 17 Total FX with a new update entry:

Tuned ragdoll physics during accidents

Added real physics for accidents.

ragdoll.jpg

Alberto Zanot updated MotoGP 17 Total FX with a new update entry:

Now you can control replay cameras!

Take control of replay cameras!!
The Gyroscopic cam is now motorized!! Like the real MotoGP one!
Now you can control some of the replay cameras, such as TV cam, Helicopter 1, Helicopter 2, Orbital cam, Gyro cam.
The Gyroscopic cam is now motorized!! Like the real MotoGP one!
Controls during replays (the TV Cam is different, you can only Yaw and Zoom, just using the right stick):

cams.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%