MotoGP 17 Total FX

MGP17 MotoGP 17 Total FX 3.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Haha oh you two.... :laugh::cautious:
floating-seal-for-ZX210-Travel-motor-floating-seal-for-ZX210-Sprocket-floating-seal_3.png

aaand another one, I just have to
main-qimg-4c454e73991d95438648fe928db71233

:roflmao:

You're so fast Alberto, I barely manage to test your last version and here's the new one. wow.
Here's my review (on second to last version:D)
Cameras are much much better for me now, really... thank you. But (there's always this but I guess:D) Those two "closer" cams are almost the same. I've notice that secon moves more when you accelarate but that's it. Maybe if one is a bit closer to driver (then we would have real "over the shoulder cam", finanlly:D) and second a bit further, what do you think ?

Second... dunno if it's up to me but those "effects" look quite silly now. Some bluish lighing lighting is there all the time, especially when I drive straight. unrealistic and distracting.
Maybe it's just me, cuz I am forced to use my old gtx260 now since my gtx770 broke.
And, with this old card I have to use some old recommended drivers. So much about my luck...
Also, but I don't think it's related to your mod I miss wet effcts if I choose "Wet track" completely. Strange. Wish I didn't install that damn patch now. :x3:

One more thing... :D not sure why do you exatly think it's better to focus on bike when we crash ?? Even on TV broadcast ..tv cams alwas look for a driver. Right ? Please re-consider it again.
Thank you. I hope you realize this is me just trying to give some honest constructive review. :)

Gamer19 thanks a lot for your post. Useful.
Indeed, the difference from CAM2 and CAM3 is only the fact that CAM3 have dynamic FOV that slightly increase with speed, and have shake effect.
I will consider your suggestion in next release, I will keep the CAM3 with fov/shake effects, and change CAM2 more "overshoulders", but adding the effect there as well. So every camera got a little of fov speed effect and camera shake.
Later on, I will release a version with 2 options to choose from: all cameras with effects, or all cameras without effects.
About the lights and bloom effects, try to don't copy, or delete if it is there, the file "dxgi.dll" (or just press "End" on your keyboard while playing). You will have no more ReShade effects, but colors and lighting will be Milestone's stupid ones, with ACID-RADIOACTIVE greens, and fake-looking reds. Up to you ;) (Anyways it depends a lot on the track you are racing in, and on the color of your rider's suit).
Thanks and please, keep on helping ;)
P.S.: What do you think about the reworked raindrops effect?

Last edited:
No problem. I'm glad I can help. Thank you for listen me. :)
Hmm.. where to start... it's best to start from the end I guess. :D
Rain drops you say ? Didn't even test them, didn't have time. I actually did one quick fast lap sessions but haven't noticed any drops.. hmm... now I'm starting to think maybe my totally missing textures of water on track if I choose "wet track" HAS something with your mod after all, since I didn't seen any drops too. I'll say again... I'm sure it's ok with you and 99.9% others but I HAVE to use my old gpu (and some *hitty old drivers with it) so maybe that could be a problem. I'll try with the vanilla "mix" file and see what will happened.
About silly lighting... I forgot to say.. I didn't use reshade AT ALL. I don't love that since that tiny mod can *** the whole game folder so I never use it. I use SweetFx in some games (in Automobilsta it's default after all) but since all those mods take few fps and now I'm down on my gtx260... you'll understand that I just can't afford that to myself. You can see from my screenshot how *hitty my game looks now. But it runs at least.
Moto_GP17_X64_2017-06-23_02-51-25-82.png

So, does that perverted blue looks ok to you ?
It's really annoying. :devilish:
Cams now.
I'm quite satisfied with them now just like I said... and you agreed I believe... maybe some bigger difference between #2 and #3 outside cams. I don't mind FOV changing if it a little bit but you have to agree one thing, when FOV grow bigger track in front of you seems smaller and, imho, it's much harder to correctly estimate braking distance and even when to precisely turn.
Am I right ? Do some testing and you'll see I'm right. So I would always pick a smaller fov for sake of more precise driving.
Btw, what do you use for driving motorcyles ? :)
Since you drive one in rl I really want to know your ..preferences. I use Logitech 3D. I also got two FF joysticks but I've found this simpler one suits me better. Also, do you play MXGP3 ? It's good game, imho, and all those jumps... :inlove: something I can't (read: scared) do on my trusty ScottScale. :D
Stay safe mate. Keep up, please.

Last edited:
Yeah... =/ guess you right.
I'll try with some newer drivers, ignoring the fact that nvidia page recommend me those with my aging gpu. One of these days... not now, I'm sick of constantly installing and reinstalling the whole damn things, since my dumb 770 gave up on me. I curse her whole production line ! :mad: :cautious: :p :unsure:

As soon as i have some free time, yep.
In the meanwhile... Why just dont give it a try? :D
Dont forget to backup your data.mix

Ok, i will do and i'll see if i can make a video for it too. That was my video earlier on in the conversation you was having with Gamer19 :)
If i do a video i'll link it on here for others to see. ;)

Yeah... =/ guess you right.
I'll try with some newer drivers, ignoring the fact that nvidia page recommend me those with my aging gpu. One of these days... not now, I'm sick of constantly installing and reinstalling the whole damn things, since my dumb 770 gave up on me. I curse her whole production line ! :mad: :cautious: :p :unsure:
I have the same blue halo too! I'm using a GTX980 strix with up to date drivers. I am not using any reshade either just your data.mix. I like the feeling of speed from the camera but have only managed to tame the Moto3 bike as the others feel so fast now I'm scared!! :cry:
I still feel the FOV is a little to high. Everything looks a bit too overstretched and depth perception is tricky. However it it a really good mod, i hope you have much success with it! Thank you for giving us your time and effort.

Last edited:
any chance to increase the lod of ai bikes ???
moto gp 17 uses a very very aggressive lod... so many bikes (parts) are popping on/off...
maby a cam parameter can increase lod distance? ? ?

Hi, great work.

I would highly appreciate if you could upload your changes (AFX, Cameras, etc.) individually/separately.

I like the motion blur in this mod, but not the FOV changes (its too high imo, looks distorted).

Also not a big fan of the glare (light streaks), and DOF in Cockpit.

Otherwise good job!

Thank you for latest version mate.
Especially for shoulder cam and reworked crash cam.:thumbsup::)
I'm about to test it right now, Assen qualy is over.
Oh hell F1 qualy is just about to start. Later then. :D

I am working about LOD, which indeed really sucks.

@gamer19 @DOODL38UG
About blue halo someone is having, make sure that in launcher settings -> graphic effects , you have HIGH QUALITY AFX checked.
Please report back
I can confirm i have the HIGH QUALITY AFX checked. It looks as if you have turned the bloom up too high?. Or could it be Chromatic Abberation? Maybe this is why it was not included by Milestone as it was not implemented correctly?
Feedback on version 3.3. I like what you have done. I'm getting used to the cockpit camera now and enjoying it very much. I would say the "shoulder" camera is too high. Perhaps if you could lower it so the rider is much more visible but not so low that it obscures the track. I think it would look and feel great if you was a lot closer and more immersed with the rider.

Strange, double check again, 'couse i tried without High Quality AFX and i have the blue halo bug as well. But if i reactivate High Quality AFX it looks as it should, look at my screenshot on main page of the mod.

These are my settings. Give me yours so i can test.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%