MotoGP 17 Total FX

MGP17 MotoGP 17 Total FX 3.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I saw the ride 2 video and in cockpit camera i realised that the rider has no arms :) Is it possible to get your camera mod so i can have the sense of speed and also have the arms being shown?

Last edited:
Thank you very much for replying. What i meant to say is that i was worried that this mod will also have no arms aswell. It does, because i'm playing with it right now :) Fantastic job, also the reshade makes it better! Now we wait a for a physics and realistic A.I. mod and we have the true motogp 17 game :D

Hi, i'm doing a third person camera mod, can you help me?
i want to add a shaking speed effect like in your mod.
where is this option in camera file?
help please, this is my first mod.

Thank you again for your mod! I already used it with Ride2.
But can you please remove the head rotation (rolling lean angle) for the less effect mod? I enjoy the new cockpit-cam speed feeling alot, like i did in ride2 but cornering doesnt work well, cause the rotation factor is too much. And second is the seating position. Youre sitting too much up, so if youre covering behind the windscreen, it looks like youre doesnt covering (looking over the screen). Big thanks!

If you are using bml editor, just compy a "cameramodifier
Hi, i'm doing a third person camera mod, can you help me?
i want to add a shaking speed effect like in your mod.
where is this option in camera file?
help please, this is my first mod.

If you are using BML editor, the paragraph for shaking is this one. Copy from another camera and paste it.
The AmplitudeMultiplier and FrequancyMultiplier are the main values to change.
Then adjust Dependencies to decide when the effect starts.

Untitled-1.jpg

Thank you again for your mod! I already used it with Ride2.
But can you please remove the head rotation (rolling lean angle) for the less effect mod? I enjoy the new cockpit-cam speed feeling alot, like i did in ride2 but cornering doesnt work well, cause the rotation factor is too much. And second is the seating position. Youre sitting too much up, so if youre covering behind the windscreen, it looks like youre doesnt covering (looking over the screen). Big thanks!

It is a pain in the ass to change rotation angle, cause it must be changed for EVERY bike.
I see what i can do in future ;)

If you are using BML editor, the paragraph for shaking is this one. Copy from another camera and paste it.

Untitled-1.jpg
Thanks, but I already found it, after a few experiments))

Untitled-1.jpg
is there a option like this(camera shake) for Cockpit camera?

Could you edit the mod description so people know its aimed as "Arcade" style gaming? that way we know what to expect, cheers.

You try, you dont like, you delete.
The physics are untouched so the gameplay is the same as original, not more arcade.
This mod is just another point of view of the same game.
Please, your interventions and your review are pointless.

Last edited:
You try, you dont like, you delete.
The physics are untouched so the gameplay is the same as original, not more arcade.
This mod is just another point of view of the same game.
Please, your interventions and your review are pointless.
Im sorry, It was just you said in your reply to my review that it was ment to be arcade. Also Im didn mention physics. I am talking about the view just. sorry for the hassle I was giving feedback only. kina what the star rating is, for?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%