MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

This really disturb me.
Why the hell at the end of crash ragdoll sequence, the driver looks like a stupid rigid mannequin without the effect of gravity?!
I'm trying hard to mod, without success.
Here is just a photoshopped compare.
ragdoll.jpg

First Mod for 2017!! As usual, first let's square the basics away. Adjusted team strengths for all three classes and updated the rider field for Moto2 to reflect current season! Obviously, Italtrans and Idemitsu at 65% is a joke!!! Nakagami is a podium contender in every race, and meanwhile, so is Pasani who just won a race as we all know.

WHAT IS IT:

a) Realistic Team Strengths for ALL THREE CLASSES

b) Updated Moto2 riders to reflect 2017 season >>> DANNY KENT & AXEL BASSANI are out.

KNOWN ISSUES:

Fernandez and Mackenzie's name are too long to display in the PILOTBIG pictures on the right side of the menu. So, there name will not be displayed there.

WHEN:

COMING VERY SOON!!

PREVIEW of new Moto2 team strengths. Click on pics for FULL DETAILED PIC!
20170627151331_1.jpg
20170627151356_1.jpg
20170627151506_1.jpg
20170627151524_1.jpg
20170627151535_1.jpg
20170627175923_1.jpg
20170627175945_1.jpg
team strengths as well as new Moto2 riders Augusto Fernandez & Tarran Mackenzie.

First Mod for 2017!! As usual, first let's square the basics away. Adjusted team strengths for all three classes and updated the rider field for Moto2 to reflect current season! Obviously, Italtrans and Idemitsu at 65% is a joke!!! Nakagami is a podium contender in every race, and meanwhile, so is Pasani who just won a race as we all know.

WHAT IS IT:

b) Updated Moto2 riders to reflect 2017 season >>> DANNY KENT & AXEL BASSANI are out.

KNOWN ISSUES:

Fernandez and Mackenzie's name are too long to display in the PILOTBIG pictures on the right side of the menu. So, there name will not be displayed there.

WHEN:

COMING VERY SOON!!

PREVIEW of new Moto2 team strengths. Click on pics for FULL DETAILED PIC! View attachment 198727 View attachment 198728 View attachment 198729 View attachment 198730 View attachment 198731 View attachment 198732 View attachment 198733 team strengths as well as new Moto2 riders Augusto Fernandez & Tarran Mackenzie.

This looks very good. I don't understand what do you mean by all three categories adjusted team strengths? sorry my bad english

This looks very good. I don't understand what do you mean by all three categories adjusted team strengths? sorry my bad english
Kein Problem! What I mean by all three categories is MOTOGP, MOTO2 and MOTO3. You notice in the default game Milestone has certain teams grossly under- and in other cases overrated. That goes for MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3. I have adjusted this, so it will be closer to reality.

Kein Problem! What I mean by all three categories is MOTOGP, MOTO2 and MOTO3. You notice in the default game Milestone has certain teams grossly under- and in other cases overrated. That goes for MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3. I have adjusted this, so it will be closer to reality.

That looks good & interesting! :D

WHAT IS IT:

KNOWN ISSUES:

WHEN:

COMING VERY SOON!!

PREVIEW of new Moto2 team strengths. Click on pics for FULL DETAILED PIC! View attachment 198727 View attachment 198728 View attachment 198729 View attachment 198730 View attachment 198731 View attachment 198732 View attachment 198733 team strengths as well as new Moto2 riders Augusto Fernandez & Tarran Mackenzie.
Good, congratulations.
Fernandez age 20.
Tarran age 22.

Hi guys.
I've been hiding in the shadows for a bit but I wanted to share some achievements with you.

I have had some brilliant ideas recently, like really brilliant.
The reason is that Milestone added some nice variables to the game that can be used to improve the experience.

I'm talking about a literally huge mod. It would contain bike and rider textures, face packs, track textures, physics, AI improvements.

I've managed to speed up AI without bugs. It's all about thinking about how the engine works and to exploit it.

Here's the key points with examples:
-Improved and scalable AI. No bugs! It can be customized for each track and each category!
Also, each rider can be customized for each track.
I've already made Morbidelli slower in Catalunya and Mugello.

Screenshot of AI Moto3 in Assen. Stock game's AI laps in 1.46 :
KeIs8Rf.jpg

-Improved rider textures and bike textures
Moto3 Bulega before vs After
91a1a1b6-4c4f-4bf3-b260-8725b633728f
hjSFcG7.jpg
z9M4P7z.jpg
Joan Mir before vs After (Still early work in progress)
4nCROa6.jpg

prtCnN3.jpg

-Improved track textures. I think I've already posted some of them, so I won't add examples here

There's a great potential and I could literally make a very nice mod out of it. But it's a big project and I don't think I have the time for it, it's sad. I will keep you updated

One of these improvements i suppose is the AI Spline? In fact, my curiosity is: you managed to improve the AI times just tweaking the splines?
Nope, the spline affects only the AI's path and its quite though to edit if you can't see the beizer curve ;)
The risk to break the curvature is too high and it results in the AI braking because they think there's a tight corner

Hi guys.
I've been hiding in the shadows for a bit but I wanted to share some achievements with you.

I have had some brilliant ideas recently, like really brilliant.
The reason is that Milestone added some nice variables to the game that can be used to improve the experience.

I'm talking about a literally huge mod. It would contain bike and rider textures, face packs, track textures, physics, AI improvements.

I've managed to speed up AI without bugs. It's all about thinking about how the engine works and to exploit it.

Here's the key points with examples:
-Improved and scalable AI. No bugs! It can be customized for each track and each category!
Also, each rider can be customized for each track.
I've already made Morbidelli slower in Catalunya and Mugello.

Screenshot of AI Moto3 in Assen. Stock game's AI laps in 1.46 :
KeIs8Rf.jpg

-Improved rider textures and bike textures
Moto3 Bulega before vs After
91a1a1b6-4c4f-4bf3-b260-8725b633728f
hjSFcG7.jpg
z9M4P7z.jpg
Joan Mir before vs After (Still early work in progress)
4nCROa6.jpg

prtCnN3.jpg

-Improved track textures. I think I've already posted some of them, so I won't add examples here

There's a great potential and I could literally make a very nice mod out of it. But it's a big project and I don't think I have the time for it, it's sad. I will keep you updated
the textures are simply beautiful...

I dont have any screens right now but Im working on Moto2 and MotoGP physics..
I already finished moto2, Yamaha M1 and Aprilia RS GP....
It is really difficult to find the best solution between e.g. Losail x Mugello..
And about that spline layers... I need to edit them as well because my Moto3 mod is not the best one because when AI goes faster they exceed track limits :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hi guys, I like this Motogp chapter a lot...Bike sounds are good and improved in all classes, except for 500cc...they sound orrible, 125 and 250cc engine sounds are far away better than 500cc for me...I tried to unpack the SFX .mix file with .mix.fileremixer and the files for all the 500cc bikes soundbanks seem to be the ones named:YamahaRD500 and YamahaRD500_LO. I tried to edit them but result in no bike sound in game for me...any ideas?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 438 39.5%