MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

Nice work everyone!

Was working on a multiple helmets mod for career, but I can see someone else is already working on it :geek:
@Sim725 I can continue it if you don't want to make it :)
292683201706192129341.jpg

Just dont care... Many people make physics mods and I still didnt give up .. and about helmets... It could be awesome to add those helmets rather than replace them.. I think It is not impossible to make some sort of collection just like in Ride :D ... good work by the way

Adding more helmets would be ideal, however I'm unsure how to do this? However it's much easier to change the helmet ID and replace the Textures.

Mickajo if you want to make a helmet mod that's fine by me, I don't really have much time atm, balance work and freelance work. I'd say add about 5 of each brand or something, unless someone knows how to add more helmets?

If you guys get stuck on the visor thing send me the visor as a dds texture file and I will nail it for ya .....;)

How do you get the Visors to work, just trying to get one to work on the AGV helmets and cant get the spoiler or visor to swap textures? is it something to do with a BML file I'm missing
rSygMXR.jpg
uGaHhVi.jpg

If the modded agv helmets are put up on here for down load (including the visors ) I can mod them in photoshop then up load them again complete ..... :)
I basically had taken the Jack miller Visor and just changed the file name, and changed the helmet in the game to the new Pista GP helmet in the BML file. The textures for the helmet work fine it's just the visor.

Working on a full Dainese conversion mod if you're into a different Italian brand. Just got some bug fixes to go and the Alpinestar sponsor will be swapped out completely to be a Dainese Sponsor. :)
cVgeHVZ.jpg
AlRNtgl.jpg
vSAB1YS.jpg

MotoGP17 2017-06-16 18-44-48-31.jpg
I basically had taken the Jack miller Visor and just changed the file name, and changed the helmet in the game to the new Pista GP helmet in the BML file. The textures for the helmet work fine it's just the visor.
I will be uploading a motogp 2017 visor pack soonish so you could try that when it is up . Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%