MGP17 MotoGP 17 Mods WIP Thread

Incoming ....
MotoGP17 2017-06-18 02-25-57-92.jpg
M1 2004

can someone fix the onboard camera?
just look at the different below:

and for god sake!.. why in the hell milestone didn't bring back the celebration after finish the race just like MotoGP 4 and the highlight mode just like MotoGP 08:mad::mad::mad:

PS: Just Use VRTG mod and put it in MotoGP17 if u want MotoGP 17 Mods so badly.. ( just like me ;)) but what i want to know is how to unlock ALL the Bikes and The Riders on Historic MotoGP (FourStroke)? because when i seen the file, they (milestone) just copy and paste it From VRTG, for example: on fourstoke.mix there is Nicky Hayden 2003 Bike, Rossi 2005 Bike, Rossi 2005 Bike Laguna Seca Version and Many More.
(i forgot who make these bike:notworthy:):
UH5apws.jpg

U6ftKxf.jpg

7ovIleV.jpg

s3VMY9u.jpg

8HtbIl5.jpg

Last edited:
can someone fix the onboard camera?
just look at the different below:

and for god sake!.. why in the hell milestone didn't bring back the celebration after finish the race just like MotoGP 4 and the highlight mode just like MotoGP 08:mad::mad::mad:

PS: Just Use VRTG mod and put it in MotoGP17 if u want MotoGP 17 Mods so badly.. ( just like me ;)) but what i want to know is how to unlock ALL the Bikes and The Riders on Historic MotoGP (FourStroke)? because when i seen the file, they (milestone) just copy and paste it From VRTG, for example: on fourstoke.mix there is Nicky Hayden 2003 Bike, Rossi 2005 Bike, Rossi 2005 Bike Laguna Seca Version and Many More.
(i forgot who make these bike:notworthy:):
UH5apws.jpg

U6ftKxf.jpg

7ovIleV.jpg

s3VMY9u.jpg

8HtbIl5.jpg
So wait i can just get a data mix from a physics mod from vrtg slap it in motogp 17 and it will work?

Jan, he's been annoying everyone since forever..Just ignore him and you'll be fine :laugh:

You have a big lack of manners, you should reply and have manners to people who vote and rate your mods ;)

Rossi at Jerez, 2017
g9DYtou.jpg

itVMwXD.jpg

This is championship mod or just a single gp?

Rossi at Jerez, 2017
g9DYtou.jpg

itVMwXD.jpg

are you going to manage to inbox me TODAY and not in 4 years?

Post your WIPs here...

Jan Volenec, I've been following your work since I'm on this page two years ago. You are a good modder but I don't understand why you don't answer my questions. Just give me a reason

Post your WIPs here...

<snip>

Mod edit - Perhaps you should be a bit more polite, and not so self-entitled

Last edited by a moderator:
because of small number of downloads of my Moto3 mod I had to edit physics a lot more.. Problem is that when you want bike to go faster it will go faster on all circuits so you can have very fast laptimes maybe faster than moto2 :D
But in Motogp 17 are more circuits such as Mugello ("longer" than real) so I had to make bike faster but unstable for shorter circuits... the result is this... This table shows ideal laptimes (some are quite unrealistic some are quite fine)
data.jpg

gameplay coming soon

Is there any chance to modify (increase) the Distance that Bike LOD's are used?
MotoGp17 uses a very, very agresive LOD for the Bikes...

Some Rims completly dissapear while riding behind... (orange Repsol Honda Rims...)
Looks very strange, ugly...

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back