MotoGP 16. Faster & Advanced A.I MOD

MGP16 MotoGP 16. Faster & Advanced A.I MOD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Out of curiosity, what track is 3 seconds faster in Q? do you have this problem in simulator level?

Yea play with 0.9.0. Version 0.9.7 only has the helicopter view and Q times
Il fix it in 0.9.8

Cheers

Out of curiosity, what track is 3 seconds faster in Q? do you have this problem in simulator level?

Yea play with 0.9.0. Version 0.9.7 only has the helicopter view and Q times
Il fix it in 0.9.8

Cheers
i only tried the first 8 tracks (until assen) and the ai is 1.5 to 2.5 seconds faster. I nail all the lap and i am 2 seconds faster but then on the last corner of every track i get +1.5 seconds after i cross the line and i'm like what? :p Also i play on hard mode i never tried simulation. Well only once to try it and then back to hard.

Then, the problem of these mod is always the same, the basic game is too easy, put the mod, it becomes impossible, at Mugello I encountered a 1:42 down to 'final round from wealthy, now you can figure out for yourself that once similar to what is absurd, especially after the race where the tires are worn out, and then on the straight pass me a hallucinating speed, minimum 30 km / h more than me, I think you doing mod, you should not change the times , also because then it becomes unreal, in reality the maximum you can do on q2 is 1:46 to iannone, in the race impossible, it would not be better to work on the physics of the bike? in order to make driving a little more difficult than going to 'improve his times making them to how ridiculous but most unreal? (I'm Italian, I use google translator)

@CrashBandicoot

might i suggest using harder tyres? i know its just a work around to your situation, but i tried to adjust the hard as close as possible. The problem is that on most tracks the difference (hard vs sim) was pretty stable. When i pushed the hard ai to be faster (1% faster), on some tracks it was like sim level :\

@Dragoon_94_

"also because then it becomes unreal"
View attachment 152043
1. This mod is not trying to be "real" :O_o:

"it would not be better to work on the physics of the bike"

2. There are other mods that do this. This MOD only changes the ai to be faster:ninja:

"improve his times making them to how ridiculous but most unreal"

3. If its too hard, lower the diffculty :cautious:

cheers!

@CrashBandicoot

might i suggest using harder tyres? i know its just a work around to your situation, but i tried to adjust the hard as close as possible. The problem is that on most tracks the difference (hard vs sim) was pretty stable. When i pushed the hard ai to be faster (1% faster), on some tracks it was like sim level :\

@Dragoon_94_

"also because then it becomes unreal"
View attachment 152043
1. This mod is not trying to be "real" :O_o:

"it would not be better to work on the physics of the bike"

2. There are other mods that do this. This MOD only changes the ai to be faster:ninja:

"improve his times making them to how ridiculous but most unreal"

3. If its too hard, lower the diffculty :cautious:

cheers!
Do not lower the difficulty because then I was too easy, but I had big problems only at Mugello, in almost all the tracks 'ia is strong in the right place to have struggles starting from the pol, already I put the hard tires for the' wear in some runs even just average, l 'only flaw of the mod is still too much speed on the straight, maybe being very long, it is just the thing to do at times so low Mugello, in slopes with few straights or small l' ia it is perfect, but there are tracks like spielberg that 'ia is impregnable on the straights, however overall is good, much better than others I have tried

Hey man great mod, been mixing around with another mod also and i can say yours is faster but the straights are a bit broken :D Is there a way i can try to modify the bikes myself and just lower their power on the straight? Or if i learn somehow to lower the straights all of your work will die?

Mmm, easiest way... try the AI_DIFFICULTIES file. where it says RacePerformanceModifier: 1.0 try 0.9, 0.8 on the diffculty level of your choice

gl

Hey um, what are the files that you changed? Is it only the "AI" folder? because i wanna mix it up with another mod which is a physics mod, and if i replace my data.mix the physics will go away :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back