MGP15 MotoGP 15™ W.I.P. Thread

Or you might think about upgrading your graphic card.
I have a GTX 980 and the rest is as sick as it gets. X-99, 4.6ghz, blah, blah, and I have the same issue he described. This is on Milestone once again. And there are already patches in the works from independent modders to support SLI, etc. and improve this shitty video encoding. Whoever experiences no stutters is simply lucky, just like this game still crashes lots of times for many other users, it has yet to crash for me. I also do not experience other bugs they mentioned, but I sure do have the stutter issue unless I tweak all kinds of stuff in nVidia control panel, etc.

Odd, I have a Radeon R9 270X and have no stuttering at all.
You know, I am beginning to think that ATI runs this game better. Hence, these individual patches are in the works. Just awful performance without tweaking and that with a $550 video card which destroys Star Citizen, etc...

OK, once again without my brilliant collaborators Jan, hxcrwt, and Giovaneveterano (with all of whom I have worked personally and continue to), and for this specifically it was Giovane!! Thank you, Giovane!!! Anyways, something like this would not be possible. With united forces, we figured out how to change A.I. lap times. How much we can improve it, well, you will see :geek: :ninja: Look for this mod soon.

Last edited:
2015-06-28_00020.jpg

Here you go guys: real life inch perfect QP lap times from Assen TT (Kent, Basti etc. will reach the 1:41.2's if I want), but even 1:41.715 is awfully close. Not the point as the real problem is, you the player will never be in the vicinity of those times.
Now we have to and will find the most ideal compromise. It will be slower than real life lap times thanks to Milestone, but easily fast enough for you the player as a constant challenge. That is what essentially counts and is just great news. You will learn to struggle now :D

Well, as far as modding goes - we can get the riders to finish close to real life results to mirror championship standings (currently W.I.P.), we can change physics (currently W.I.P.), we can change individual riders and teams performances (already released), we can mod the track, helmet, suit and bike textures and now we can create a challenging A.I. for long lasting careers.

So, something will be coming your way soon!! :ninja: :cool: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi
After 1st mod for MotoGP 15 there is 2nd.
And it will be a graphic mod
I did not like colors of bikes or suits so i tried to improve them
After this i also tried to edit boxes for all the teams and there is a preview ...
Hope you´ll like it.

Hi
After 1st mod for MotoGP 15 there is 2nd.
And it will be a graphic mod
I did not like colors of bikes or suits so i tried to improve them
After this i also tried to edit boxes for all the teams and there is a preview ...
Hope you´ll like it.
this simply looks fantastic!! i'm sure you would do great with Lowes Moto2 bike!

tried it with just the data.mix and now gonna try with my db_pilots, db_teams and A.I. Drivers positioning and see if there is a difference, or how it affects stuff in general. As we already talked about in messages, this is a HUGE step in the right direction for Moto3 and will provide an instant challenge. I will test more thoroughly tonight (only tried Assen so far) and report back. Very happy with this 1st step, man!! Bravo!

i wish nobody said that... i like Lowes but ... okay i will try it tomorrow..
ha, sorry bro. just really good work and i am not the biggest Lowes fan myself, it is just that he has a different livery in real life now and he's 3rd in standings. Definitely would not bug you with it for Khairuddin or if Gardner gets a new livery ;)

Last edited:
The most essential mod :
mibjDPz.jpg

:D

About the difficulty, I tweaked AI_DIFFICULTIES.BML :
TimeGenerationModifier set to 0.97 works great for faster QP
RacePerformanceModifier to 1.1 kinda works ... except they go wide on corner entry and exit, i'm gonna tone it down a little bit (maybe 1.03).
Quick question since you guys are already on it : since RacePerformanceModifier is set to 1.0 for every difficulties, where the hell do they define the difficulty modifier for the race ?

Or you might think about upgrading your graphic card.

Track and bikes are the same lap after lap, but the stuttering isn´t always there, so this looks more like the kind of issue that needs to be fixed via patch or driver update. Like GtaV on my system, it used to run great at times, then was a stutterfest... latest driver fixed it.

About the difficulty, I tweaked AI_DIFFICULTIES.BML :TimeGenerationModifier set to 0.97 works great for faster QP
RacePerformanceModifier to 1.1 kinda works ... except they go wide on corner entry and exit, i'm gonna tone it down a little bit (maybe 1.03).
It is not quite that simple. It will cause the A.I. to run wide on certain tracks and that needs to be countered with other settings, etc. See my above post where we had already modified this and achieved real life lap times, but there is an issue that can be solved, however. It is all in the post and has been in the works :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm not trying to set the game perfect in a single tweak, I just want a little challenge while you guys work on something more polished.
And I know they run wide if set too high, although at 1.05 it's fine for me ... for now.

I did re-read this thread and the "modding question" one, there is no mention of a difficulty modifier for the race. I'm just curious since the values of RacePerformanceModifier in AI_DIFFICULTIES don't make sense.

I'm not trying to set the game perfect in a single tweak, I just want a little challenge while you guys work on something more polished.
And I know they run wide if set too high, although at 1.05 it's fine for me ... for now.

I did re-read this thread and the "modding question" one, there is no mention of a difficulty modifier for the race. I'm just curious since the values of RacePerformanceModifier in AI_DIFFICULTIES don't make sense.
Nothing makes sense in the world of Milestone, but that's why we mod. Hang tight!

ha, sorry bro. just really good work and i am not the biggest Lowes fan myself, it is just that he has a different livery in real life now and he's 3rd in standings. Definitely would not bug you with it for Khairuddin or if Gardner gets a new livery ;)
i don´t know that they have a different livery :D but okay ;)
But 1st let me finish MotGP mod, i also have to edit mechanical suits, and also faces for riders than I will make the same mod for Moto2 and Moto3 , a big future works I think :D :/

Reactions: rkh

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years