realitychecked

TheJlfan
Michel Fabrizio and Octo IodaRacing Team skin
gbDYW8x.png

Páginas Amarillas HP 40 Team skin
K2VD8lj.png

Aleix Espárgaro update and NGM Forward Team skin
Z7UCp18.png

The Páginas Amarillas Pons is very close to finishing, everything's up-to-date, including Maverick's helmet which now has minor updates. I still need to finish the Forward suits and Michel Fabrizio's one too.

(these screenshots were made before of the information above, so there is, obviously, tweaks and such as of now)

It's REALLY similar, but I'm doing the 2005 livery which doesn't has these 3 blue stripes.

In my opinion, 2005 had the best bikes and liveries and let's not forget the sound, my goodness them brutal v5's would totally eliminate today's v4 motogp bikes in sound and possibly in top speed as well. 2005 was my favorite season!

In my opinion, 2005 had the best bikes and liveries and let's not forget the sound, my goodness them brutal v5's would totally eliminate today's v4 motogp bikes in sound and possibly in top speed as well. 2005 was my favorite season!
Don't even talk about the Blata WCW... :laugh:
To me the best liveries year was 2006 and 2011, I loved the Yamahas and Gresinis from both years.

Anyway, I'll release 3 mods at the same time from the new DLC which are NGM Forward, Octo Iodaracing and Heidrun SpeedUp. I'll move the Rossi mod to a later date.

Don't even talk about the Blata WCW... :laugh:
To me the best liveries year was 2006 and 2011, I loved the Yamahas and Gresinis from both years.

Anyway, I'll release 3 mods at the same time from the new DLC which are NGM Forward, Octo Iodaracing and Heidrun SpeedUp. I'll move the Rossi mod to a later date.

Blata had that out-of-this-world screamer engine though ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back