MGP14 MotoGP 14 Modding Questions Thread

I found a video that helps fixing the UV mapping.
Tell me if it works or not.

Thank you the video, I watch and I find the main problem! The red line is the UV map, and the background we see the correct texture!
UVmap.jpg

I have a problem with Mixfile Remixer and GFXPAK.MIX. I cannot extract files from this file. Can anyone help me? Or does anyone have problem with extracting GFXPAK.MIX?
I would create Casey Stoner and replace default number 27 with Stoner's 27' and I discovered that default numbers are in GFXPAK.MIX.

I have a problem with Mixfile Remixer and GFXPAK.MIX. I cannot extract files from this file. Can anyone help me? Or does anyone have problem with extracting GFXPAK.MIX?
I would create Casey Stoner and replace default number 27 with Stoner's 27' and I discovered that default numbers are in GFXPAK.MIX.
Custom rider number are in GFX.MIX, and bike number (for real riders) are in MOTOGP2014/MOTOGP2013/MOTO2/MOTO3/LEGENDS.MIX. In GFXPAK.MIX, extract everything until a Doohan file with a question mark, and extract the rest ahead of said file.

Custom rider number are in GFX.MIX, and bike number (for real riders) are in MOTOGP2014/MOTOGP2013/MOTO2/MOTO3/LEGENDS.MIX. In GFXPAK.MIX, extract everything until a Doohan file with a question mark, and extract the rest ahead of said file.

Oh, I didn't see it in GFX.MIX yesterday, but something similar is in GFXPAK.MIX :O
I don't know how can I thank you. Now my Stoner is a bit similar to right Stoner.

Attachments

• stoner.jpg
    stoner.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 579
I found the numbers in GFX.MIX / CUSNUMBERS/PICTURES

There are dds files for each (free) number in every font so I looked for my favourite and edited the dds file in photoshop f.e.! In addition, I edited both (base/mask) !

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back