MGP14 MotoGP 14 Modding Questions Thread

How do you mod MotoGP14's physics? Is a background in mechanics/physics required? Also, do the physics mods affect AI as well (in terms of how their bikes will behave under certain conditions e.g. being pushed onto a part of uneven track by the player)?

Hi everybody!! I have a problem...I want to extract 3d models of bikes and riders to print it in my 3d printer but don't know how to do it..I extract the mix file MOTO3.mix and get all but...what software have I to use to open 3d files?

Hey there ive read some posts, have same issue with ninjaripper and i see that a guy extracted bikes..not work reimporting in game but he extracted the models
Motogp doesnt lunch for me through ninja, but i tried with project cars and work only for texture

rkh I finaly made it, I restarted the career, now everything is fine. Unfortunately in some tracks AI is too slow..like Assen, they keep slowing down in the last sector, awful! (Milestone's fault!). We cannot do anything about that, I'll try to have a look at the spline file though

How exactly do I change the AI's race-pace (for Hard difficulty)? Which file do I edit, and which values do I change?

How exactly do I change the AI's race-pace (for Hard difficulty)? Which file do I edit, and which values do I change?
You don't, you better slow player's vehicle (player = you). If you try to edit the params AI get crazy.
There are some tweaks you can do, I did it with Moto3 and worked, but tbh I don't remember the params anymore

You don't, you better slow player's vehicle (player = you). If you try to edit the params AI get crazy.
There are some tweaks you can do, I did it with Moto3 and worked, but tbh I don't remember the params anymore

That sucks. I would've loved to be able to make them faster on Hard, because Realistic is too fast to beat when gaming with a keyboard, and Hard is too damn slow.

You could slow them in realistic though, just play with the values, if you need to slow them you can do it I think..Our problem was to make them faster, because playing with a controller is too easy..

You could slow them in realistic though, just play with the values, if you need to slow them you can do it I think..Our problem was to make them faster, because playing with a controller is too easy..

Would I need to adjust the speed of each and every single rider, or is there a global setting? Also, which values do I change?

Just go into data, look for AI difficulties and change value of race performance of the wanted difficulty (difficulty 1 should be easy).

Just go into data, look for AI difficulties and change value of race performance of the wanted difficulty (difficulty 1 should be easy).

-Thanks. I've spent some time changing values, but really there doesn't seem to be any way to make the AI go faster or slower. Also, I've noticed that sometimes the weight and stability of the bike changes randomly. Sometimes the bike becomes super stable for no reason. Anyone else experience this?

Urban try the physics mod from giovane Veterano, there are multiple versions so you can choose the speed of AI you need

Yes, that's what I'm currently using. Ultimate Physics mod V1.4. The problem I'm having is with slow "Hard" AI difficulty, and very fast "Realistic" AI difficulty. I game with a keybaord and TC off (I'm obstinately hardcore), and so it's not possible to beat the AI on realistic setting on any track other than Assen and maybe Le Mans.

I have DLC'S of MotoGP14 where do I can just download DLC's. I would like to race in Laguna Seca with MotoGP15 because they do conversion circuit MotoGP13 to play it with great bikes MotoGP14 or 15?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back