MGP14 MotoGP 14 Modding Questions Thread

this: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/2015-team-performance-riders-mod.96613/

I am telling you he did an amazing job for 1.1 The A.I. no longer makes ANY, and I mean not ONE stupid move and it has been the most fun I've had. I even started a new career. The file I offer utilizes his main changes to the physics engine and I tweaked it a bit. I will probably report about this career like in the past. The fun is back and the bike is much harder to handle. And the biggest improvement is, you HAVE to change your setup and try to find the right one, it is a difference of night and day and very realistic. Some circuits, you just can't find the best setup and it will be hard to win. I just love it...as you can tell :ninja:
Hey mate, I installed everything. The problem is that AI is too slow..both in quali and race. I finished first in qatar and Austin with 10+ seconds gap. Race distance is 25% (8 laps). Am I missing something?? I lap 1.52 in Qatar and 2.01 in Austin
Also I had forgotten how bad the physics is, bike jumps on the kerbs, oversteer everywhere, leaning sucks..Ride is so much better

Hey mate, I installed everything. The problem is that AI is too slow..both in quali and race. I finished first in qatar and Austin with 10+ seconds gap. Race distance is 25% (8 laps). Am I missing something?? I lap 1.52 in Qatar and 2.01 in Austin
Also I had forgotten how bad the physics is, bike jumps on the kerbs, oversteer everywhere, leaning sucks..Ride is so much better
something not right with your files. he fixed exactly those problems. All lap times fixed and now match real life. No more issues with physics. Unfortunately, this must be on your end... :(

Alpha Male - did you look at menu.mix? Menu/text/yourlanguage/db.zts it probably will be :)

I have question for all users: how can I replace MotoGP 2014 class with 2013 class in career mode? 2013 season is in the game, so problem is only replacing. It would be possible in SBK 2011 in db_categories, but in MotoGP 14 in this file I can not see something interesting. Can anyone help, please? :) I would be grateful for help.

rkh I finaly made it, I restarted the career, now everything is fine. Unfortunately in some tracks AI is too slow..like Assen, they keep slowing down in the last sector, awful! (Milestone's fault!). We cannot do anything about that, I'll try to have a look at the spline file though

Works well with certain riders out the box, but others it just does not fit. could somebody tell me how to adjust numbers sizes to fit onto bikes, in order to avoid this below...not sure why scaling doesn't work in Gimp. I need the 41 to be the size of Hanika's 98.

2015-06-13_00009.jpg

Works well with certain riders out the box, but others it just does not fit. could somebody tell me how to adjust numbers sizes to fit onto bikes, in order to avoid this below...not sure why scaling doesn't work in Gimp. I need the 41 to be the size of Hanika's 98.

View attachment 96096
Bike numbers are mapped differently for each bike (except custom bike numbers). You gotta make the number you the same position and probably same size as the one you want to overwrite.

Don't scale the texture! The size has to be the same, just scale the image. For example, if the logo is inside a 200x200 px texture, if you need to make it smaller, just scale down the image inside, make sure the size remains the same.

If you scale the whole texture it will have to effect, because proportions will be the same (texture will just look low-end)

Bike numbers are mapped differently for each bike (except custom bike numbers). You gotta make the number you the same position and probably same size as the one you want to overwrite.
I understand that, and I have obviously stated this myself already. I posted the picture where the #41 needs to be scaled down. What's much more embarrassing is that I do not know how to scale the texture down. It doesn't work right. I only have gimp but should be easily sufficient. I just don't know how to work the software. I noticed right away that scaling the 512x512 pixels will not work, but how do I scale the texture down...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back