MGP14 MotoGp 14 Career Thread

Here you can share you career info, let us know what did you achieve as a young rider!

I'm currently racing for KTM ajo, but right after Mugello I've signed for the SKY VR 46 team (what a dream!) and I will be racing for them for the rest of the season. I'm playing on realistic difficulty, pro physics, so much fun!

I just found out Milestone put Test sessions in the career, just like in real life! There are test sessions in Mugello, Brno and Valencia (I guess here you start to work on the following season), the day after the race. Well done Milestone!

2016 MotoGP Season:

2016 Grand Prix of Sachsen, Germany. 9th Race of the Season.

Qualifying: 1st

Finish: DNF

That's racing, that's how fast it can go. With the win in sight, in treacherous rain, tough conditions with 3/4 of a lap to go, I crashed. Done. Out of the race. Marquez says "Gracias" and is now within 4 points. That is heartbreaking for the young German and puts a whole new spin on things. Marquez, now the favorite again?

Sachsen Results - Ducati.jpg
Standings after 9.jpg
Top10 Riders_Teams_9races.jpg

2016 MotoGP Season:

2016 Grand Prix of Indianapolis, United States. 10th Race of the Season.

Finish: 1st

Came back with a vengeance after the summer break!! Very pleased with the setup all weekend long and was able to transfer that to the race. No chance for the opponents, Marquez ran wide in turn 1 and was lucky to end up on the podium. 4.654 seconds clear of him, 20 seconds clear of 10th spot.

Indy Results - Ducati.jpg
Standings after 10.jpg
Top10 Riders_Teams_10races.jpg
2014-09-03_00017.jpg

2016 MotoGP Season:

2016 Grand Prix of Brno, Czech Rebublic. 11th Race of the Season.

Finish: 1st

Singing in the Rain...ONCE AGAIN!!! Dry all weekend and come race day it starts to drizzle and by lap 5 it was a downpour. With a 35% race distance, boy oh boy, felt like being on a slide! Virtually every rider went wide at one point or another, so it was huge to just stay on the bike and get home. Huge Win, huge points as Marquez cannot get past 5th...Lead back up to 23 points in the standings. What an exciting season!!

2014-09-04_00003.jpg
2014-09-04_00006.jpg
2014-09-04_00007.jpg
2014-09-04_00009.jpg
2014-09-04_00010.jpg
2014-09-04_00011.jpg
2014-09-04_00012.jpg

Brno Results - Ducati.jpg

Standings after 11.jpg

Last edited:
About sky track - it's annoying - I have this too and it crashes after the race (when the track is "sky").
Why do you use alternately black and yellow number? :D I think the yellow will be better with black outline or maybe if it will appear on the red (than white) background.
Love this "teams table championship" - I regret that MotoGP'14 doesn't have this function. But only one bug - Power Electronics was main sponsor of Aspar last year - now "Drive M7" :D
Nice to see you as a leader of championship.

About sky track - it's annoying - I have this too and it crashes after the race (when the track is "sky").
Why do you use alternately black and yellow number? :D I think the yellow will be better with black outline or maybe if it will appear on the red (than white) background.
Love this "teams table championship" - I regret that MotoGP'14 doesn't have this function. But only one bug - Power Electronics was main sponsor of Aspar last year - now "Drive M7" :D
Nice to see you as a leader of championship.

Thanks, buddy! Appreciate it. Well, I do not mod the numbers, I just select them from the MotoGP menu. I like switching it up, just like they switch up liveries, I like switching my helmet, too :)) I am aware of Aspar, but whenever I edit that fact in the template it messes up the whole thing. Since they are virtually irrelevant in MotoGP, I didn't care :)

Hi! New here!
This is me in my championship winning year in Moto2. Picture is from Aragon. Clinched the title with one race to spare against Rabat!

ocmOeIE.jpg

Signed with GO&FUN Honda Gresini Open for MotoGP! Will make a new helmet etc. for the next season!

Last edited:
Ok, I am back. But, the other career is history, because of the CD KEY issue I had. Whatever, new game through steam, all settings to realistic and highest difficulty, etc. except I use auto-tuck in.
Since I have done a few careers in my day, I am looking for a new challenge this time around. Making it my goal to move up to the next highest class as soon as I can, let's see how fast exactly I can make it MotoGP class.
I will however, only report and post pics, standings etc. from the Premiere Class. Wish me luck :ninja: :cool:

WILD CARD RACE # 1:
Team: RW-Racing
Quali: 23rd
Race: 20th
Fulfilled the team goal. Off to the next one!

WILD CARD RACE # 2:
Team: San Carlo Team Italia
Quali: 18th
Race: 14th
Topped the team expectations, I hope I can get a decent bike for the 1st full season.
17 year old rider, that will be 18 in his first full Moto3 season...of course, the goal is to move up to Moto2 before the the end of the season.

Signed with SaxoPrint-RTG. Only fitting :)
Looking really good so far, 5th in standings. Mugello coming up and I tasked my manager to look for a new team.

Could not sign with a better team/higher class yet obviously, just a tad too soon. But 2nd chance that came up I signed with Sky Team VR46. Now pushing hard to get to Moto2 asap.

YES!!! I really wanted to make it to Moto2 before the end of Moto3 season and that is exactly what happened. Solid results and 5th in the standings got me an offer with Petronas Raceline Malaysia :ninja:

Well, wasn't to be. But that is ok, Petronas was a rough outfit and I am glad to even get a slightly better bike for next year. Finished 12th in the standings in 7 Moto2 races, not too bad.

Got a contract with AirAsia Caterham...becoming Zarco's teammate. Now 19 years old...surely I can make it to MotoGP class this year!

1st chance to look for a better outfit, a no go. Not worth it, so going to stick with Caterham. 5th in standings after Mugello.
2nd chance to sign with someone else yields Avintia and Cardion AB Motoracing.

There you go, I did in just under 2 years.
Now, I signed with Cardion AB for the rest of the year and hope to sign with Go&Fun or similar bike for my first full season. That is the one I will fully report about again...pics, standings, etc.

It was not looking good there for a while, had a rough time with this bike, but reminiscent of Vettel's first win in Formula 1 with a far inferior car (Toro Rosso) I used my skills in the rain...hehehe. Also had huge help from a string of top riders crashing, therefore losing valuable positions. Managed to squeeze it out with Marquez breathing down my neck as he took almost 1 second per lap off my lead, but held on with a 0.549 second margin.
That was absolutely key to getting a somewhat competitive bike for this coming season. Was hoping for a factory/satellite bike, but have to settle for Go&Fun Gresini Open. Test in Valencia at the end went well. Starting the new season just days before my character's 20th B-day :)

I have to say that was refreshingly fun. Moving up to a higher class the minute you can and only worrying about winning a World Championship in MotoGP was truly a challenge. And it continues as I will not sign with Repsol Honda, Yamaha factory and probably not even Ducati factory, whenever that chance might come.

Last edited:
MOTOGP SEASON:

Here is what it'll look like in my first full MotoGP season with this current career, having risen from Moto3 straight through the ranks in just under 2 years. The goal was to move up to the Premiere Class as fast as possible. Let's see what we can do with the "Open" version of Gresini.

Gresini-2014 Standings.jpg

Last edited:
So as I wrote in the The Beauty of MotoGP 14 thread I ended my first Moto3 season in 8th place in the championship with Red Bull Husqvarna Ajo after moving to the team from Avant Tecno Husqvarna Ajo. It was time to move on to Moto2 and say goodbye to Ajo.

I had a couple of options in Moto2 teams but in the end decided to join with Teluru Team JiR Webike alongside Tetsuta Nagashima. Should be pretty easy to establish myself in the class.

VfX3PWO.jpg

Turns out the bike is an absolute dog. Very slow in corners. Barely managed to get a couple points in Losail after a nightmare quali. Now I'm about to tackle the quali in Texas at the Circuit of the Americas after having a hard fall in free practice.

dIjVxHP.jpg

Reactions: rkh
Alright, while still improving the recently released Ultimate Physics and A.I. Patch, it is time to report back to my career. MotoGP class, Go&Fun Open bike.

Restarting my career. My goal. Become championship in all classes. Pro physics, auto gears, medium difficulty.

I came 16th in my first wild card race. I am doing the qualifying and race option) 15% laps. I came 21st second wild card race with Avant Teecno Husqvarna Ajo and now i signed with SaxoPrint-RTG.

1st season
In Qatar: 18th.
In Austin: had an awesome race was in 4th the whole way after I started in 10th, then in the last corner lost 2 places so I came sixth.

Lets do this.

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay, but I have been majorly involved in this A.I. Mod and had to restart careers several times in order to simulate full length season and test the mods behavior. Therefore I will have to start a new career. No goals set yet, but I am thinking about moving up to Moto2 as soon as possible, go for the title in that class and then hopefully be able to sign right off the bat with LCR, NGM or Pramac, all capable teams. By the way - new physics patch is out now, simplified with mixfile remixer. Have a go at it :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back