MotoGP 13 announced

Located in the beautiful countryside of Tuscany, Mugello is a modern circuit with excellent facilities. The 5.245km track has a growing reputation as one of the world's most up-to-date, scenic and safest race circuits. A blend of slow and fast turns with sweeping curves, long straights and off-camber corners make Mugello one of the most challenging circuits for the riders and engineers. Having hosted its first MotoGP event back in 1976 the venue became a permanent fixture in 1991 after extensive refurbishment.

[youtube]

The official simulation of the MotoGP series features the exclusive IRTA Test, career mode with first and third person elements and of course online multi-player is present as well.

Developed by Milestone studio, MotoGP™13 is scheduled for release in 2013 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3, Windows PC and PlayStation®Vita.

View the Post on the Blog

YESSSS! FINALLY, a realistic on-board view to match SBK2001! (I almost wet myself at 0:26.) I'll be getting this one, for sure. Now please tell me I won't have to use Steam to install it...

Milestone, if you're watching this thread, THANK YOU, TY, TY, TY, TY, TY

Not Bad, but somehow the PiBoSo game behaves more realistically and in the last version the graphics are almost as good (at least as far as I can judge from this video).
Biggest problem, is always the controller.

Milestone released new screenshots of their upcoming motorbike simulation MotoGP 13. This time featuring the Silverstone Circuit in the United Kingdom.

Since three years Silverstone is the venue of the annual British Grand Prix for motorcycles again after racing for more than 20 years at Donington Park.

The Silverstone circuit is built on the site of a World War II Royal Air Force bomber station and was gradually transformed into a racing circuit over time. In recent years the International Motorcycling Federation FIM and the circuit acknowledged that the track needed to remodeled to be better suited for motorcycle racing. Some drastic changes have been made since 2010 making Silverstone one of the fastest race tracks on the MotoGP calendar.

[gallery columns="4" ids="26978,26979,26980,26981,26982,26983,26984"]

MotoGP 13 is the official simulation of the MotoGP series features the exclusive IRTA Test, career mode with first and third person elements and online multi-player and is scheduled for release in 2013 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and PlayStation Vita.
View the Post on the Blog

it does look fantastic, if these bikes feel as good and as fun as Formula trucks then that will be all I need for this year.
and huge lol @ Dans road rash comment ah those days were so simple :)

I want a motorcycle racing game where you can actually low side the bike. Most the ones I've played you can be fully leaned over in a corner, jam on the brakes and all that happens is you run wide. I ride motorcycles on a regular basis and that's nowhere close to being real. I played some PC games(GP500 and some WSBK game) a long time ago that were really good and felt more like sims. Tourist Trophy on PS2 was pretty good, just wished Sony came out with a sequel. Ultimately, it's hard to play a true motorcycle sim cause of the lack of a proper controller. Some company like Fanatec needs to make a controller specifically for motorcycle games with features like force feedback, countersteering, separate front and rear brakes, load cell brake lever, ect. It just doesn't feel right racing a motorcycle with a steering wheel.

Looks like there's still no fluidity in rider movements. And like Corrado Conti said it's going to be hard to be smooth with steering inputs with the lack of a proper handlebar type controller.

Looks fantastic the only downside to these bike games is the lack of proper peripherals to give it a bit more realism. Ill wait for some positive reviews first before purchase.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%