MotoGP 13 announced

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Milestone released the first trailer of their upcoming motorbike simulation MotoGP 13 bringing the full 2013 season with all the tracks and riders to PC, Xbox360, PS3 and PS Vita.

[youtube]

[gallery ids="22836"]

The game features the exclusive IRTA Test, career mode with first and third person elements and of course multiplayer is present as well.

MotoGP13 is scheduled for a 2013 release.
View the Post on the Blog

Wow, seriously lacks colour. I know, it's clouded.. but there's this F1 2010-like filter greying everything out. I'll wait for a sunny day screenshot to properly judge though. Other than that it looks pretty neat!

Milestone don't make 'arcade' motorcycle games however Namco, Climax Racing Studios and Monumental all made MotoGP games that leaned heavily on the 'arcade' or unrealistic side.

The older titles maybe are not GP Bikes in terms of simulation but comes pretty close. Its like F1 2012/Forza compares to rFactor/iRacing. Good enough for me really.

Like the track graphics very much so far. Now lets wait on some bikes ;)

Maybe you should inform yourself better instead of quacking like a duck. This is gonna be the best Motogp in years.
Please don't be one of those egomaniacal dickheads who thinks their opinion is gospel. My opinion is it's going to be arcadey, you think it's going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread...those are our opinions. So unless your **** don't stink stopping coming onto forums to tell me mine does. Yeah you can definitely tell how great its going to be from their lame ass "Announcement Trailer".

Hopefully Milestone will release some footage and we can see what the game looks like in motion and perhaps look at the physics. All I want is a PC version on Steam.

If MotoGP 13 is not up to par, the modding scene will whip it into shape like they've done with WRC 3.

Milestone have always put out solid WORLDSBK games. Im sure they wont make it worse with the MOTOGP license appealing a much larger audience. ofc it wont be like GP bikes and im pretty sure I wouldnt even want it to be.

Milestone released the first previews of the 2013 motorbikes for their multi-platform bike racing game MotoGP13. The shown Yamaha's do not have their 2013 liveries yet and the shots are work in progress and might undergo some changes in the final release of the game in June this year.

The official simulation of the MotoGP series features the exclusive IRTA Test, career mode with first and third person elements and of course online multi-player is present as well.

Update: two extra pictures added
View the Post on the Blog

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%