1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP 10/11

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Bram, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Here is the launch trailer of Capcom's latest MotoGp game, which is in stores since March 15, 2011.

2. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Looks good Bram

3. It's getting some decent 7/10 and 8/10 review scores and the motorcycling community seeingly likes the game (for the most part). Too bad that Capcom have decided to make the North American version just for the PS3...

I've played the demo (awaiting my Xbox copy to arrive from the UK) and think it's a step in the right direction. '09/'10 was more akin to Grid than SBK 2001, GP 500 or Tourist Trophy & Monumental listened to the criticisms and have made a more sim like game.

SBk 2011 is looking good too, so at the very least we 2 wheeled fans are well catered for in 2011!

4. Bram

Bram

Is there a demo out somewhere? Would love to test this version out as it looks mighty.

5. Demo are available for Xbox and PS3, no idea about the PC.

6. I actually picked this up yesterday for 39.99US dollars for PS3.

I having fun with it.

09/10 was a disaster, but this one's turning out to be pretty good.

Plus, the 11 DLC will be a free addon.

7. It's a great game despite what you may read elsewhere on the internet.

The one blemish is the online is very flakey with lots of connection drops and players getting kicked out and back to lobbies (this is on the Xbox 360 version).

8. Bram

Bram

Ok convinced :) Will buy a PC or PS3 version soon'ish :)

9. That's great to read Bram and I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us!

As for the question of which version to buy, it will have to be the PS3 as Capcom decided PC's weren't worth releasing the game on :confused:

Further, by owning the PS3 version, you'll have North Americans to play as well as Europeans, Brits and Aussies (et al.) as the Xbox version wasn't released in America and Canada - another baffling decision by Capcom.

Cheers

10. Bram

Bram

PS3 it will be then :) Don't have an Xbox @ home. And it's time for a good second race game next to GT5 on the console :)

11. I actually bought an HDMI monitor the other day, so I could move my PS3 into my computer room, so I could use my wheel. Came out really nice, and I can use my wheel to play motogp now, since my thumb would hurt using a gamepad after a race.
    I also did this, so I could use my wheel to play the new NASCAR 2011 game.

12. Nicky69Hayden

Nicky69Hayden
    @ Simberia @Simberia

ps: there's no problem this little "publicity" hope no! (=

13. Just been reading about the MotoGP developer Monumental who have closed their doors :(

14. DR3D9

DR3D9
    Banned on request @Simberia

i cant get the link to work, i tried to google it no luck. but i suspect its for console.