1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

MotoGP 08

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Francis Barker, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Hi, im just back from a video game event, and have a video on capcoms latest game

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uopNlPfpbx8[/media]

2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

That looks a really good game. Realese date??

3. we are planning an October release date. Expect it to hit shelves on all major platforms, PS3,PS2,X-BOX,Wii and PC in early October.

4. Motogp 08 [Xbox360]

Lastest news on up and coming MotoGP 08 game for Xbox 360,PS3,Wii,Ps2 and PC.

The official game of the 2008 season, MotoGP 08 features all the riders,
    bikes and tracks providing the definitive 2 wheeled racing experience.

The development team’s overriding aim is to deliver an unparalleled handling model that allows access points for gamers of all skill levels and just as importantly provide a challenge to meet each player’s abilities.

MotoGP 08 puts the player at the centre of the MotoGP experience by letting them join a team and compete alongside their sporting heroes in all three race classes – 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP. Good results in qualifying and racing earn points that can then be exchanged for bike upgrades to improve attributes such as straight line speed, braking and cornering.

MotoGP 08 will mark the debut of the series on both the PlayStation 3 and Wii plus see the inclusion of the all new Indianapolis track plus the spectacle of night racing at the Qatar circuit. The game will also offer online play for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC owner

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Available: October 28th, 2008

Steam says it will be available in a few days from now!

Attached Files:

6. or you could just get it from a shop on Friday

7. Having been in a league for MotoGP in 2004 with a competative playing field I won't mind racing some with the 08 version. Looks to be a super promising title to say the least.

8. The previous MotoGP titles were awesome, despite being done my multiple companies, and i dont expect this will be anything less. Capcom have the rights to produce MotoGP titles until 2012 now so provided they get things right with this the next few years should bring some nice treats!

Ill be grabbing it for sure.

9. This came on steam yesterday, just noticed it now, $39.99 + Applicable Taxes, grabbing it when i get home.

10. Got a copy friday very good i think ...

11. Bike games bugger up my lines in car games :)

12. I have purchased this game yesterday.

Now I wanna buy a handdle bar to play it. Where can I buy a good one, and which brand you guys recomend me?

thx

13. Mm noticed you really do need a handle bar to play it properly now.

Used to play it with a ps2 controller but not enough analog sticks :(
    Leaning ( backwards/forwards ) and ( left and right ) and then throttle and brakes and clutch.. Should try and nick a old racinggame bike you find in those arcade halls ! MM that would be pretty mint lol.

14. To me, a bike game for the PC Hasn't been anything special since Microposes GP500 based on the 98 season. The way the bike moved was just perfect, and of a late the Moto GP Games have been quiet rediculas, like being fully leaned over, and if you was to apply the throttle, the front wheel would pick up, like errm excuse me where is the realism in that ?

I wish they was a demo, as i feel i could spend my 30 quid on something better.

So what do you guys think of it from a realism point of view ?

15. this is THE best Moto GP game there has been so far, love the way the bikes move around and it at first to me seemed like SBK08 but after playing for longer i found that it is completely different and a big improvement on SBK. I for one love playing it, im addicted at the moment. Ive actually got it on both pc and Xbox 360.

16. Uber Additction for Rob then.

17. I prefer this to the SBK previously released from the same company!
    there are not too many motorbike sims on the market...and this is not too bad!

18. well, i think but this game in the next days