1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Motec XD for GSC2012

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Patrick Giranthon, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. With this add-on you will no longer have your track map. Unless there is a way of rewriting some files to make it work(not sure).

3. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

You can use rfDynHUD for the map, its a bit less good but good enough.

4. I'm trying to get GID to work with GameStockCar. That is basically the trackmap they are using, and it will run itself and another plugin at the same time. I haven't finished testing yet.

5. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Trackmap is pretty useless. Dynhud is not always stable with GSC.

6. I always use Rfdynhud. It is always stable for me now but i remember i cant use it before i upgrade my system, was getting stuttering and errors.
    [​IMG]

7. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

The dynhud become unstable with many online poeple on the grid. (about 25 for me, 30 for other people).
    Think about this if you have runtime errors.

8. To run trackmap and XD together. Rename the XD d3d9.dll to d3d9_xd.dll, then edit TrackMapPlugin.ini to, OriginalD3D9Dll=d3d9_xd.dll.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

XD has always been a great plugin. nice to know that it will work with GSC. I've also had problems running dynhud since the latest update. Seems to interfere with FFB for me, I presume due to conflict in some way with RealFeal but I'm yet to fully investigate it. I'll give XD a go instead and see if it makes a difference.

10. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Do you have a tip to run SoftTh (triple screen) AND XD?

11. Hey! Thanks Si. That did it. :thumbsup:

12. all these technical programmes, does it make you go even faster? :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi Si,

Trackmap still not working after your instructions. If I rename the XD file, it stops working and also the trackmap is not there. maybe I am doing something wrong? I assume the track map INI file is in the main directory.

14. My GSC directory looks like this....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Make sure you cycle through the standard game HUD's until you're on the one with the tire temps and car damage. That will enable it. I ran into the same problem at figured it out by accident.

16. thanks guys, got it sorted :)