Motec/telemetry for rfactor 2

Good evening everyone. I am currently thinking about using the telemetry plugin. It seems like in addition to Motec Plugin I will also have to download some telemetry templates to display the information. Also, I am getting confused as to what i2Pro is.

I just wonder if anyone has seen a straight forward guide on how to implement and use telementry within rfactor 2. I have never used it before, not even in GTR2, therefore I am a bit confused as to how to install the telemetry and how to access the data gathered.

Also, is there any guide on how to interpret the data from telemetry? It looks like dark magic to someone who hasn't used it before. I imagine that one will be very easy to just google (the former information seems harder to find), but maybe you guys have previously found articules/info that explains it particularly well.

I've read some of the older threads regarding telemetry, but they all seem to be quite old and may be out-of-date. The plugin I found is this one: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/3336-rFactor-2-Telemetry-Plugin

Thanks for any advice you may have!

It really depends on what you want to do with telemetry.

I usually don't use it for setup work as I do that simply based on feel, but I have seen a guide somewhere which explained suspension settings.

I mostly use Telemetry to analyze driver performance (lap overlays), check tire wear, points on the track where I maybe could save the tires a bit more, check the exact fuel usage etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back