Motec questions

Jempy

Premium
Hello all,

There's already so much here and there over Motec that I'm a bit lost about it ! :confused:
I'm using for the moment XD from Vitumo but it gives no lap or technical analysis.

Could someone tell me what are the other Motec possibilities with a short summary of features and advantages ?
Do they work on both GTR2 and Race ?
Please don't be too technical in explanations because English is not my 1st language.

:thanks: in advance.

Jean-Pierre.

The ILpro version of MoTeC is going to be the program that gives you the most information, but requires a bit of study to learn how to use the collected data in a way that would help you. Works for any racing game that can send it's telemetry to an outside program.

MoTeCAD by Veloceprod is good in that it gives you the in game screen similar to what you have with the XD, but also allows for additional programs to be run on a second monitor or even on a second computer that give more information and suggestions for setting up the tire pressure and the camber. This has many different servers that come with the program to be used with Race, GTR2, rFactor, GTL and more.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back