• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Motec i2 Problem

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Ho3n3r, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    I used to run Windows 7 with Motec i2 Pro, and I was able to view the rFactor 2 logs just fine.

But now, after upgrading to Windows 8 and downloading the latest Motec i2 Pro, I get an error message along the lines of "Cannot open Standard Logging file", or something like that.

So I download i2 Standard - now I can open the log files fine, but I can't do jack with the actual program, can't use custom graphs, nothing. I don't have the old i2 Pro install file I used previously either.

Thus, I would like to know how I can get it back to the way it was - rFactor 2 logs with i2 Pro.

Any help will be appreciated.

2. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race. Premium

Ratings:
    +6,170
  3. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Ah, thanks. Makes sense in a way.

There's about 7 versions there though. Do you by any chance know which is the latest version that'll still work?

Thanks.

4. TTupsi

TTupsi
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,141
    I have the version 1.0.21.0030 working so at least that is a safe bet. :)

• Beer Beer x 2
  5. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race. Premium

Ratings:
    +6,170
    Tapio has answered but I think Lazza said any with 1.0.xxx and not 1.1

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Thanks again, guys! It worked. :)

Specifically, this is the last released version that works - 1.0.21.0069: http://www.motec.com/filedownload.php/mi2_pro_1.0.21.0069.exe?docid=4727

• Like Like x 2