Most popular racing club/league on RD?

Hi

I'm hoping to race online in a club possibly a league if the races aren't too long but I want to know which games are most popular. I can't commit to set times so would prefer a club type environment but with a decent turnout (at least 6+ other racers) and friendly environment where I can race with fellow sim racers. I used to race with iRacing which was great for me but couldn't afford it so stopped subscribing.

Currently I have GTL, Rfactor, Netkar and Game Stock Car, ideally I'd like to race the later as FFB/physics are great but the racing club is very quiet. Are many people still playing GTL? as I do like the older motors.

I'll also be buying Assetto Corsa when it's released and hope to race it online.

Thanks for the Plug @Senad Subasic

In GTL have a good grid on a Tuesday and Thursday, also great banter on t/speak
and a friendly group all willing to share what they know about the game and cars..
last week we had over 15 drivers for each night.
we run the same track over a number of weeks with different cars so as the month goes on the racing gets better as guys learn the track and cars.
We have a wide range of drivers in age and speed..( we have the aliens who love to share their knowledge with the slower guys).
the servers are open 24/7 with a selection of cars to drive from to keep you going in between official races but you can also race other night too if wanted. just post and tag guys to race or practice

hope to see you on track with us soon..:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back