Most popular mods online

Hi all,

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else and I am just being totally blind, but I have looked around and haven't found an answer so...

What are the most popular tracks and car mods raced online on Race On?

As in, all the tracks and cars that come up as 'unknown' when viewing rooms online.

Thanks in advance!

Tracks *Unknown* could be just about anthing, Off the top of my head I would say tracks like Spa / British GP / Donnington as for mods say DTM / V8 supercars / Super Touring 98..

All @ a guess as the list of track is very large.. Hope this helps :)

Be careful, some of those *unknown* tracks and cars are unauthorized conversions of other peoples work so might not be the best things to find out about. If you are looking for some fun online action and don't see a track/car you would like to run, maybe make a suggestion and see how many folks would like the same thing. This would be a great way to get involved in the community and get others into more varied track and car combinations.

Wish there was more demand for the BTCC online, I have various different version but they never appear in the lobby. I'd suggest that you download all of the UK tracks, I think I got all mine from www.nogrip.com just so you have them incase any are being used, as i figure with you being my brother an all that you want to race UK tracks. Also, being your brother, I know that you suffer from terrible facial disfigurement and have very bad body odour.

DTM, F1 2007, i know u already have super touring 98.

Also, to let you know, if you do any more club races on here which i assume you will, there is a direct link to any car or track downloads required for the race, so keep you eyes peeled in the Race Series Racing club section on here.

Hope your genital warts clear up soon mate!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%