1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most anticipated circuits for the trucks?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Tristan Clark, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Wondering which tracks people are most looking forward to racing these awesome trucks on.

Personally I'm a big fan of Velopark and I reckon it will be a real challenge with a huge 1200bhp truck! Also looking forward to Guaporé as it always produces really great and close racing. Brasilia should also be fantastic, as most of the time the trucks are pretty much sideways through the extremely fast corners in real life, and hopefully it will be the same in the game!
  2. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Interlagos, Curitiba (including infield), Taruma. I'm not sure if Taruma is included as well but I do hope so.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. They didn't race at Taruma in the 2012 season, but I totally agree it is a fantastic track and would be pretty intense in the trucks. Hopefully they release it as some sort of add-on!
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I am not sure if all the tracks of the 2012 season are build but there are quite a few tracks on the FT calendar I've never raced before:
    - Caruaru
    - Cordoba
    - Guapore

So ill stick to those three. Loved exploring new tracks in GSC and would be nice to do it again in FT :)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Not sure about that Oppolo, I know they raced there in 2011 but definitely not 2012. Not complaining though!
  8. maybe it will be as a gift, like in GSC we have some cars gift
  9. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Buenos Aires won't be included. The track list is: Brasilia, Caruaru, Cascavel, Cordoba, Curitiba, Goiania, Guapore, Interlagos, Jacarepagua & Velopark.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Seeing that list i´d say Caruaru,Cordoba,Goiania and Guapore would be the most to look forward to. :):)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Curitibas sweeping left right will be fun, its hard enough in GSC to get it right haha, cant wait for this game, gonna be awesome!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Curitiba for me is the best circuit at GSC and I guess will be at GFT as well.