F1 2013 More than one CO-OP championship at a time?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I have to agree with Karl, I don't think it's possible.

I suppose on PC you could try swapping in and out 2 sets of profile files, but your are probably asking for trouble if you do this. If you do try it, make sure you disable the Steam cloud, or you'll be knackered for sure. :)

Details about where the profile is stored, backups and (hit/miss) recovery are in the sticky here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ntrollers-recommendations.73877/#post-1510267

Is it possible? I have two friends with whom I want to have a co-op season (one has already started). Can I have them or I will lose one?
you could try this:
just start a co-op season with friend A and play. afterwards, quit the game and open your steam folder, e.g.:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\127703613
there you find a folder named 223670. this is your f1 2013 profile. copy the folder to any place on your pc you like and name it for example "A"
when you want to play a co-op with friend B, just start a new season. once again, save your profile afterwards and call it f.e. "B".
no you have two save files. just copy the right one to your steam folder when you play co-op. of course, you have to save the profile each time you did a co-op.
hope it works.;)

It is one save per game option - 1 Career, 1 GP mode.

It makes no sense, though, not to have more than 1. Why not just have multiple save slots? It's like the game is still made for PS1/2 in terms of game saves.

Oh really? You can't have multiple drivers in the one game like the PC?

It will effect your multiplayer stats, as there is only one multiplayer account (who cares about those stats anyway?), but at least you can create multiple driver names (profiles).

You've just ticked another box on my reasons not to buy a console list (it's very long) .... ;)

On console you can be in charge of one saved co-op season, but that's not to say you can't be in another co-op season that your friend is in charge of. In theory you could be in multiple co-ops but with 3 different friends each in charge of that saved co-op. If that make sense

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back