• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

More Rfactor 2 issue

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Angeltheartist, May 15, 2017.

1. Angeltheartist

Angeltheartist

Ratings:
    +27
    Not sure why this is happening , I am getting micro stuttering during gear changing . It happens on auto shifting and also manual shifting. My graphic settings are medium or low with AA off and post processing off . I'm in VR mode . It also does it in non VR mode. My FPS between 90 and 60 in VR mode. and higher in non VR .

2. daniel1

daniel1

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here...Seems to have "popped "up this morning..Also noticed brake lights and the associated "glow" whiting out.I tried altering settings but to no avail.

3. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans

Ratings:
    +861
    Your best option is to use the built-in performance logging feature: press Ctrl+F and then follow the instructions on the screen to record that data and send it to us together with a detailed report that includes your graphics settings, hardware configuration, track and car combinations you tried, etc. and submit that using the "Contact Support" button.

• Like Like x 1