More rF2 Formula E Previews Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rF2 Formula E Preview 3.jpg

Check out the latest batch of preview images for the upcoming Formula E rFactor 2 DLC...

News that Studio 397 intend to release an officially licenced Formula E DLC for rFactor 2 next week was met with plenty of fiery comments from the sim racing community recently, with many a mixed opinion of the series venturing its way though the forum here at RaceDepartment in the last few hours.

Regardless of your opinion of the controversial electric FIA series it has been widely accepted as positive new of S397's acquisition of such a sort after official licence, and following our brief interview and reveal article released Wednesday night the developers have tricked out a few more images from the new car pack and Hong Kong street circuit, showing a very impressive attention to detail and really giving a great example as to how far the rFactor 2 racing simulation has grown graphically in the past few months under Studio 397's leadership.

So without further ado, check out these new preview images from the upcoming Formula E DLC for rFactor 2, due to land as early as next week...

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.

rF2 Formula E Preview 1.jpg
rF2 Formula E Preview 2.jpg

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now and share the love this simulation so very much deserves...

rF 2 Formula E Preview 4.png rF2 Formula E Preview 5.jpg rF2 Formula E Preview 6.jpg rF2 Formula E Preview 7.jpg

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to trying these cars and track in rF2 soon? Let us know your thoughts below!

Last edited:
When I'm in steam on the rFactor 2 page and select "DLC" on the right side it's says, "There are no DLC's for this game." WTHell, I have to go to inventory to find the GT3 packs, there I can subscribe to or unsubscribe, no problem, no rF2 Formula E to be seen. Help fix this please. (no finger pointing, no blaming and I'm trying to be being polite). There's a 2 hour time limit on refunds.

Cheers :)

Got it sorted out I think, it added funds to my steam wallet then I could buy it, looks like it's downloading it now. This is complicated IMO. Yes, it's installed. All good, no swearing, no blaming, no finger pointing. Does that make me a good customer, despite my ridged opinions? All Good.

Cheers :)

I know what you mean about finding stuff in steam workshop of purchasing single cars or tracks,
i spent over 10 mins one day going round in circles click on a link and it brought me back to the previous page ect..
but its not just rf2 that suffers from this its a steam thing.

i found this one
rFactor 2 Store

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back