More official RD Livestream for AC Club events

W.Fox

Verstappen 2.0
Hello guys!
I would really love to see more official livestreams for AC. I know this is hard work and especially time consuming. But I haven't seen anything comparable at Twitch and it would for sure attract more people to Racedepartment. So why not do more commented (this is by far the best part of it) livestreams of our club events?
I know it takes one slot away for the racers, but let's be honest, there's always at least one guy that quits mid race for whatever (sometimes totally valid) reasons. But at the same time I'm sure people won't quit a race that often when the race gets livestreamed, I believe it encourages people to keep driving and finish the race. And maybe even it helps getting "cleaner" races. Just my thoughts, I'm highly interested in yours!

Hello guys!
I would really love to see more official livestreams for AC. I know this is hard work and especially time consuming. But I haven't seen anything comparable at Twitch and it would for sure attract more people to Racedepartment. So why not do more commented (this is by far the best part of it) livestreams of our club events?
I know it takes one slot away for the racers, but let's be honest, there's always at least one guy that quits mid race for whatever (sometimes totally valid) reasons. But at the same time I'm sure people won't quit a race that often when the race gets livestreamed, I believe it encourages people to keep driving and finish the race. And maybe even it helps getting "cleaner" races. Just my thoughts, I'm highly interested in yours!
From what i can see, they are focusing on formula 1 (the game).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 328 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%