1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc More Natural Colors | Realistic Lighting | All Tracks 2.0

More Natural Colors in Game

• Like Like x 1
  1. Very good!! :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looking at the screen, reminds me of the 1990's filter from F1 2013; this blueish.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I really like it what you have done with those Colours , btw I using right now :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I downloaded the newest version, but none of the 5 additional track files are included in v1.2. The "Version 1.1 with 5 Additional Tracks Mod" folder is there, but it only has the standard in game track files within.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. What the... First, Russia and Austria are non-existent files. Second, my game doesn't launch anymore and the backup files are incorrect. Does not even contain Australia, for example.

I would of reset all files, but fortunately I knew there would be some idiot that cannot create proper mods. Won't download anything from you anymore.

6. Oh God... Sorry xD Was a little bit tired this morning :o

7. Please, you could create the same mod for F1 2013 ???

thank you

8. agnus rock silva

agnus rock silva
    @ Simberia @Simberia

one question...the result final installed is this picture is above or under of the post ?

9. Don't know whats your problem mate... xD Everything works fine for me!!! Download current Version of this mod and test it again.
    I apologize for making some mistakes but why do you say idiot to me?
    I'm not a robot or computer, every human makes mistakes, mate..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Its the second picture :)

11. nice one!

Thanks ;)

12. There is no default files for Russia&Austria.And Hockenheim. :)

13. Delete the Files! :)
    It works, trust me. Hard to explain, but it will work :)

14. My eyes are bleeding after 30 minutes of playin with this mod.
    And there is no backup files for Austria, Hockenheim and Sochi. :thumbsdown: