More dirt tracks?

Dirt tracks (especially with Mitsubishi) are so cool. Just love sliding that thing around.

Sadly there isn't many tracks :(
Any mods tracks to help with this problem?

Would be awesome if Patrick Giranthon would make some proper dirt track, his track mods are top notch. Does Reiza have plans for anymore dirt tracks? Maybe as DLC?

Also, the AI seems very slow on dirt compared to tarmac?

I was thinking about same thing yesterday ..even fictional tracks would be nice .. wheter point to point or RX ..
(if anybody wants to be creative I can provide onboard, front bumper and drone cameras from rallycross track at Vallelunga .. since that track surface changes all the time there is no need for such info .. )

I have a couple dirt tracks in AMS that "I" think are fun. Varshko, it's 2versions, 1 dirt the other is snow. Both are a blast. Another is Dust Hills Motor Complex. Another is Weezie Mountain. Another is called Trophy. I think i may have a couple more, would have to check.

I would love to see more dirt tracks. anything along the lines of a US dirt short track. enough jumps and hairpins and off-camber corners to keep you on your toes..... Oh and don't forget a rhyhem section and a non rythem section.I can just not spell that word tonight

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%