1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

More dirt tracks?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by ShredatorFIN, Jul 1, 2017.

1. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +97
    Dirt tracks (especially with Mitsubishi) are so cool. Just love sliding that thing around.

Sadly there isn't many tracks :(
    Any mods tracks to help with this problem?

Would be awesome if Patrick Giranthon would make some proper dirt track, his track mods are top notch. Does Reiza have plans for anymore dirt tracks? Maybe as DLC?

Also, the AI seems very slow on dirt compared to tarmac?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +522
    I was thinking about same thing yesterday ..even fictional tracks would be nice .. wheter point to point or RX ..
    (if anybody wants to be creative I can provide onboard, front bumper and drone cameras from rallycross track at Vallelunga .. since that track surface changes all the time there is no need for such info .. )

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +139
    I am sure if there was tons of demand, they would do a dirt track DLC with some tracks and maybe a few more cars, too. Not sure if the demand is there, though :(

4. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +522
    well I dropped little question to Andy at official forums .. maybe he`ll response ..

• Like Like x 1
  5. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    I have a couple dirt tracks in AMS that "I" think are fun. Varshko, it's 2versions, 1 dirt the other is snow. Both are a blast. Another is Dust Hills Motor Complex. Another is Weezie Mountain. Another is called Trophy. I think i may have a couple more, would have to check.

6. David Brock

David Brock

Ratings:
    +23
    I would love to see more dirt tracks. anything along the lines of a US dirt short track. enough jumps and hairpins and off-camber corners to keep you on your toes..... Oh and don't forget a rhyhem section and a non rythem section.I can just not spell that word tonight

7. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +139
    And where does one find these? rFactor conversions, presumably?

8. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +230
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +97
    How you do the rF1 > AMS track conversion? Any instructions for that, heard it's pretty easy?

10. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +129
    Rallycross PACK in description

• Like Like x 1
  11. schlitty

schlitty

Ratings:
    +91
    What are people's opinions on how the dirt 'feels' on the mod tracks compared to the stock content in AMS? Worth the converting on these and others? Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Yes, No AMS shaders or other stuff. I converted them to work in AMS.