More decent 1,000 post celebration.

I reached 1,000 posts but, I wrongfully assumed this was a forum for older users.

Thanks again, for 1,001 posts later. :p

Maybe some special mentions:

Awazu Hiroshi - A fellow North American, resourceful sim racer, fellow Seb Vettel hater, and always has something to share with us, whether it would be his girlfriend, or her little daughter. I hope one day, I can come to Canada to raise a family.

Omer Said - An example of a moderate Muslim that provides me insight to Sunni Islam. (I was born Shi'ite Muslim). Asalamaleikom!

Hampus Andersson - Always has something political to share. Hampus, I am not saying this because I hate you, only because I am looking out for you: you may not like Alex Jones, but, you kind of repeat his talking points. Don't try to sound too much like the guy who thinks everything is a conspiracy. You don't have to take my opinion seriously.

Bram Hengeveld - You're doing a great job running this forum and site. I have never seen a racing community so unified on the Internet. I also miss your funny quips.

William Levesque - If I was a physicist in a lab, you would make an excellent assistant. Like my opinion of Hampus, you also don't have to take me seriously when I say, "I wish you could come out of your introverted-ness."

Last, but not least, here is a beautiful, but not scantily clad, damsel. I try to refrain from skimpy looking women and aim to be romantic and graceful most of the time.

309090_10150418335822206_1387837984_n by McLarenFan90, on Flickr

Is that decent enough? :)

Hampus Andersson - Always has something political to share. Hampus, I am not saying this because I hate you, only because I am looking out for you: you may not like Alex Jones, but, you kind of repeat his talking points. Don't try to sound too much like the guy who thinks everything is a conspiracy. You don't have to take my opinion seriously.
Wow....

You think a certain point is reached but no, someone just picks up that bar and puts it way higher then anyone else...

P.S. I don´t need you to look out for me in any way shape or form.
And you are right, i don´t take any of your opinions seriously.
Think we went over that one in another thread.

This guy need not to look after me, you should look out for yourself really.
7607068974_8325bacd27_z.jpg

Oh and don´t take any of my opinions seriously..

Wow....

You think a certain point is reached but no, someone just picks up that bar and puts it way higher then anyone else...

P.S. I don´t need you to look out for me in any way shape or form.
And you are right, i don´t take any of your opinions seriously.
Think we went over that one in another thread.

This guy need not to look after me, you should look out for yourself really.
7607068974_8325bacd27_z.jpg

Oh and don´t take any of my opinions seriously..

Pardon me, then.

As I said in that other thread.

I was doing my part in my thread to keep everything civil, but, I am not good at that.

Forgive me, I have Aspergers' syndrome, so, I still have little ways to go in terms of communicating with other. I may sound like I am making excuses, but, I help myself in every way possible but I'm still lacking in other aspects, overall.

Once again, I have nothing personal against you. I was trying to practise constructive criticism, but, I boiled you over again, unintentionally.

That's all I have to say.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years