More content coming for Game Stock Car 2013

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

More content coming for Game Stock Car 2013

Reiza Studios just announced that they will be bring more cars, more tracks and more features for their latest PC simulator Game Stock Car 2013.

On the forums Renato Simioni posted the following message for GSC2013 fans:

Over the next few months we plan to continue supporting GSC2013 with a constant flow of developments, including new cars, new tracks and new...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Fantastic news from a sublime development team.

It's difficult to think of a more generous developer than Reiza Studios and I'm more than ready to support any additional content with a funding donation.

Wonderful news. If they open up some sort of crowd funding I would be more than happy to contribute.

What I really would like to see in GSC, beside new content would be rain and weather as well as realistic pit stops. It would make it nearly perfect. Who cares it's an old engine. The new engines are still teething and GSC can carry us for at least a good couple of years.

Reiza Studios sets the standard for development/support as far as I'm concerned.

I've bought every title they've made, even if I didn't play them...just to support them...and will continue to do so in the future. A tip of my hat to the wonderful folks at Reiza!

Reiza don't say how long this will continue for - they say "few months". I get the impression some think this is going to happen for ever.

That seems a bit negative, no one has said they expect it to last forever. Remember, when Reiza first released GSC2012, they GAVE it free to people who had already purchased GSC version 1. They did the same again with Formula Truck. And here they are continuing to add and improve GSC2013 with updates.

People here are simply happy about that and saying thank you, but you think we should be more reserved about it because 'it will not last forever' ?

No, we actually appreciate the value that Reiza are providing and there's no reason not to thank them, even without updates.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back