1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Button options in game F1 2013 for PC

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Tobiasp33, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Hey Guys,

first sorry for my very bad english, but i hope you will understand my problem.

I bought the Thrustmaster Intergral 500RS Wheel, there are many switches an buttons on it. In the normal gameoptions of F1 2013 you can use the D-Pads for the little menu. For Example you cannot use the D-Pads direcktly for the ful mix.

So my Questions is, if you have any idea or mod to use for example the D-Pads direcktly for the ful mix. I mean that you push the D-Pad one time to the left side an the game will change the ful mix to medium.

I hope you understand my problem and you have any idea.

And again sorry for my very very bad english. I am a german guy, so if any other Germans are here they can also answer in german. <<<----

(Mod edit - English only, sorry :) )

Thanks Guys ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

This thread may help :-

Basically in the F1 2013 game controller settings, you remap 4 buttons (Quick menu), to keys on your keyboard.

Quick Menu UP = W
    Quick Menu DOWN = S
    Quick Menu LEFT = A
    Quick Menu RIGHT = D

Then use a program called Xpadder or joy2key (google them) to send a sequence of commands to the game. Your new keyboard commands, consisting of the letters W, S, A, and D

So if in the game if the command to 'Fuel Rich' is Quick menu up (3 times), then as you see above, Quick Menu UP = W. So you need to send 3 x W to the game (Up,Up,Up)

So you set joy2key or Xpadder to send W (delay) W (delay) W to the game when you press DPAD Up

The (delay) is a time delay between each command, typically 0.2 seconds. You cannot just send the game WWW it must be W (0.2 sec), W (0.2 sec), W

Cheers :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks, i think this will help me alot :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff