Monza

Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 OC DirectCU II, 2048MB, GDDR5, 256bit, HDMI, 2x DVI, Display Port

I'm going to buy this gpu, but what do you suggest to be 2gb or 4gb memmory and what is the difference in the game.

The bigger the memory, the faster the initial loading times will be. But it won't make a difference FPS-wise. Hope that helps.

How you knew what's my cpu :D

Here

View attachment 63845
untitled-jpg.63845

That's gonna be quite expensive for me right now, maybe in future, first will try to solve the problem with new GPU, and if get solved, I would not change the CPU, because I use this PC only for rFactor 2.
I can't judge your CPU and GPU, but following happend to me:
With my old Core2Duo E8400 + GTX460 (had to upgrade as the old 8800GT went out of business) FPS were ok(ish), but when I got a new PC I first off didn't change the GPU and with a Core i5 3570K I had a lot more performance in that case CPU was holding back my GTX460.
I upgraded the GPU later as well, which improved performance a lot of course, but the Intel E8400 was definetely too slow.

Heh, I have the same CPU :)
What motherboard do you have? If it's something solid you can overclock it easily. It has an unlocked multiplier, and Bulldozer CPUs have quite bad single-threaded performance. It certainly hinders the performance somewhat because rF2 loads 2 cores quite heavily and the others only about 10%.

If you got a decent motherboard for OCing, then you'd also need an aftermarket cooler if you got a stock one(something for ~20e will do it).

What motherboard do you have? If it's something solid you can overclock it easily. It has an unlocked multiplier, and Bulldozer CPUs have quite bad single-threaded performance. It certainly hinders the performance somewhat because rF2 loads 2 cores quite heavily and the others only about 10%.

If you got a decent motherboard for OCing, then you'd also need an aftermarket cooler if you got a stock one(something for ~20e will do it).

I think it's this - GA-970A-D3

I have zero experience about motherboards, so this numbers and letters doesn't mean nothing to me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%