Resource icon

Tracks Monza 2013 Update 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
TTM75 submitted a new resource:

Monza 2013 update by TTM - Monza 2013 update

Here is small update for Monza circuit.

Special thanks to Ryder. Without PSSG editor this wouldn't be possible to do. :)

I changed sponsors location with editor to accurate position as it's possible to get them. I also update Rolex clock + terrain, Pirelli terrain textures and changed tyrewall colour to green.

I don't know if this update causes problems with online races, because i haven't tested it.
Rain weather reflections should be ok. :)

Enjoy! Remember also backup your original...

Read more about this resource...

I modified objects, objects2 and tracksplit.pssg files to achieve more accurate positions to sponsors logos. Modifying objects.pssg file is the only way to get Santander logos to left side of the fence in Variante della Roggia turn as they where in real race. It's also easier to do hd textures because example, pirelli board logo is pirelli logo, not "fly emirates". :)

Here is picture if someboby wants to know more, how to change different texture without making new one. :)

8mc0.jpg

Last edited:
Great job. Thank you. Please correct Rolex sponsors in the Variante Ascari and Curva Parabolica to Fly Emirates sponsors and sponsors Allianz at UBS sponsors the crash barrier in the Curva del Serraglio.:):):)

Great job. Thank you. Please correct Rolex sponsors in the Variante Ascari and Curva Parabolica to Fly Emirates sponsors and sponsors Allianz at UBS sponsors the crash barrier in the Curva del Serraglio.:):):)

Unfortunately it's not possible to do atm. Codemasters are done some "bad" things when they created track. If i change Fly emirates logos to Parabolica, it also changes Rolex logos at backstraight bridges. :(

Great job, you are perfect in bringing the details of the tracks as seen on TV, and one of the best tracks I've ever seen, did not have to change anything, you pederia give me a hint on how to change the plates, congratulations for the great work.

Great job, you are perfect in bringing the details of the tracks as seen on TV, and one of the best tracks I've ever seen, did not have to change anything, you pederia give me a hint on how to change the plates, congratulations for the great work.

It's also easy to add new textures to game with Ryder's Pssg editor. Example, open objectstextures, find and click on pirelli_board_a.tga and then click on add, then rename pirelli_board_a.tga_2 to zepter_board_a.tga and save file. Open patchup_op file and do same things as before with objectstextures file and then import/replace pirelli logo with zepter logo. Last step is open objects file and find example monaco_sponsor_aa_01 and click on second shaderinput and change texture name from ....textures.pssg#pirelli_board_a.tga to .....zepter_board_a.tga. Now you have new texture in game, so it's possible to add different textures to bridges and armco etc...

It's also easy to add new textures to game with Ryder's Pssg editor. Example, open objectstextures, find and click on pirelli_board_a.tga and then click on add, then rename pirelli_board_a.tga_2 to zepter_board_a.tga and save file. Open patchup_op file and do same things as before with objectstextures file and then import/replace pirelli logo with zepter logo. Last step is open objects file and find example monaco_sponsor_aa_01 and click on second shaderinput and change texture name from ....textures.pssg#pirelli_board_a.tga to .....zepter_board_a.tga. Now you have new texture in game, so it's possible to add different textures to bridges and armco etc...

I modified the texture of the track at Spa-Francorchamps in 2013 with PSSG, only modified, I think it was cool, but put objects like plate and complicated, you could give me a step by step.

hug

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing