Montreal Track Feedback and Bug Reports

I watched a race lap with ia; there were cars flying on half of track curbs. I don't know if it's only an offline issue, but when I drive online I don't have new problems to report.

I have redesigned that kerb with a bit different shape (also T4 exit and s2 last chicane kerbs), I hope this will help.

Yes, it was related to some material naming bug. All those things have been fixed already.

I like the idea :D
I watched a race lap with ia; there were cars flying on half of track curbs. I don't know if it's only an offline issue, but when I drive online I don't have new problems to report.
it seems to be the Ai can't drive the FSR cars, even with Imola/Bahrain I noticed the same thing.

To be honest it's good race practice to put as many AI out on track and then to practice avoiding their flailing carcasses.

..The exit of T4 if you brush wall there is someting indeed. It is at the point where the wall changes from height. Probably doesnt align up properly i guess..

I had similar problems today in T7 and T9, losing front wing and damaging suspension. Probably it's better to test T13 as well. I don't have problem if walls will stay like this; I'm just reporting as you asked ;).

GillesVilleneuve.jpg

To be honest I have no idea what is the problem with walls, in other tracks it is not a problem because they are quite far, but Canada is special.

This is official ISI track and seems very similar to those Canada wall bugs...

the beginning of outside kerb at T7 which has a height gap compared to track which flies the car.
I'm waiting the new kerbs version of T8 because we can cut a lot here without problems...

Other problems i have seen has been already reported.

Definately need those curbs at the last chicane, otherwise you can cut the chicane, carry about 200mph onto the straight and improve your time drastically(like 1.5 seconds improvement drastic).

People were doing it all night on the server last night, and I reckon if left as is, people would try to get away with it in the race...

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back