Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.10
Toe Rear: 0.35

Tyres
option

Notes
Love the Montreal track, always on the limit, lots of high speed. I am sure I could improve on the time I set, but not by a lot, generally happy to reach the 1:07s with this setup. Time posted: 1:07:858

Great set ups these Kyle, really liked your pre patch set ups also, actually used them in multiplayer online races to great effect.
Only issue i have is when i race with tyre wear on in longer sessions these set ups really hurt my tyres early on, making the car a real handful after a few laps.
could you please suggest any tweaks to these settings that would make the tyres last longer(im talking about for all tracks not just Canada here)?

Great stuff thanks mate.

Should change anti roll bars down to 6-6 or something. Also bring rear camber down to the default -1.00

You can usually get away with -3.50 on front tyre camber on most tracks, except places like Monaco which naturally kills your front tyres due to the nature of the track.

Not just that, it is a matter of driving style, in a long race distance you have to be going at 95% of your speed to conserve tyres for more important parts of the race, if your pulling out qualifying lap after qualifying lap, expect your tyres to degrade quickly.

I very strongly believe that any car in Time Trial is equal.
If you did a career mode, or an online race with the settings on 2011 performance on cars, then they would all be completely different.

I have used Mclaren, Red Bull and Ferrari in Time Trial, and they all feel exactly the same.

hey kylie just love ur setups........but at online racing with fuel load on tyre wear on what should i change at monaco track for more speed as this set up is good at time trial but not at online?

Yea this is a time trial setup, therefore it is not based for a car with fuel and tyre wear.

Monaco is a tough one, because the tyre wear is huge there, probably more then any track.
A lot of things need to be changed:
-Wings probably need to be lower, because there is no DRS all the time.
-The gears need to be sorted out, specially the 6th and 7th gear to get the most out of the tunnel section.
-The camber has definitely got to be adjusted, i would probably go with both on default to be honest, so the tyres can last longer.
-Anti roll bars, probably would lower the front anti roll bar to help with tyre wear, rear could stay on 1.

All a matter of trying it out, test it, if it sucks, restart a race and try again. :)

Edit: When I do my time trial setups, I can often spend 1-2 hours on one setup alone, I will try dozens of combinations, I am constantly trying to get the best out of the car, and if something is not working, then I need to go and change something.
When I finally nail that great lap which I am really satisfied with, then that becomes my setup.

Some nice laps there, it seems you are losing a second in time around Montreal compared to me, here are some tips you could work on for the lap.

-Soon as you come onto the pit lane straight, get all your DRS and KERS on it, it just looks like your coming into the first corners slower compared to my laps.

-You are losing a lot of time on turn 3+4 chicane, you can attack the inside curb a lot more there, it takes some practice but you can get through there with minimal braking.

-The second chicane seems fine to me, I think you could make the third chicane quicker though, try braking just before the shadow the tunnel gives and turn in over the inside curb.

-The last chicane is always tricky, it is so easy to cut track on the inside or hit the wall, but there is a lot of time to be made there for getting it spot on.

-One big thing I did notice, too much twitching on the straights, try and make small changes of direction and keep it on the racing line through the long straights, also I save 1/3 to 1/2 of my KERS for the longest straight, usually deploy KERS just after the small left turn after the hairpin.

Thanks for using my setups, peace :)

Car
Ferrari

Circuit
Montreal

Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 8
Rear Wing Angle: 8

Braking
Balance: F 46% - R 54%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 1
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 132 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 160 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 190 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 220 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 252 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 285 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 324 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map: -

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.10
Toe Rear: 0.35

Tyres
option

Notes
Love the Montreal track, always on the limit, lots of high speed. I am sure I could improve on the time I set, but not by a lot, generally happy to reach the 1:07s with this setup. Time posted: 1:07:858

Heloo
Nice to meet you I am new here and new on x box f1 I just did the test of your setup - I made good time lap on it, like I said I am beginer but your setup helps me make 1,09 on Montreal, Today I have a next training and my plan is 1,08700 I thing I will make it,on the next practice maybe I will add next couple of 0,0.....BR

Car
mclaren

Circuit
canada
Condition
dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:8
Rear Wing Angle:8/9

Braking
Balance: F 46% - R 54%
Pressure:high
Brake Size:small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:3

Suspension
Front Ride Height:2
Rear Ride Height:1
Front Spring Stiffness:10
Rear Spring Stiffness:11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 128 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 159 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3:191 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 222 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 257 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 288 kph/ xxx mph
Gear 7: 323 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map:

Alignment
Camber Front:3.50
Camber Rear:1.50
Toe Front:0.8
Toe Rear:0.26

Tyres
option / prime / inter / wet
Notes the time 1:8,300
I run with remote control and alluded ps3, and ice mibuelta in only three tries, it can be enhanced. call was not a clean laps all

CarMERCEDES GP

Circuit
Gills Villneuve Montreal Canada

Condition
DRY

Distance
CAREER
100%

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:2
Rear Wing Angle:6

Braking