1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Monte Carlo Stage 3 - TTM V1.04

Monte Carlo Stage 3 - pure fantasy stage

1. TTM75 submitted a new resource:

Monte Carlo Stage 3 - TTM - Monte Carlo Stage 3 - pure fantasy stage

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

Hello, do you think would be possible for you to make the full mountain course of the Isle of Man? it's like 37.7 miles around. Every year at this motorcycle event they have this Subaru come over the Los Angeles to do laps around the isle land... same track that the motorcycle use to race on..

this is a overview of the racing route they uses
    [​IMG]

3. this is how crazy it is from the onboard with data and heart rate...

4. It's too long track for AC. There is some discussion on offical Assetto Corsa forum about this track.

5. ok cool thanks for the information and response :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

How do I get this track to work? I put it in the Tracks folder but it doesn't show up in game.

7. It should work if you copy monte-carlo-stage3 folder to your ....content/tracks folder.. Practice, hotlap, quick race and multiplayer should work.

8. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

I did that, just like I've done for all my other mod tracks. Actually put a couple other tracks in there at the same time as this one and they show up fine, no Monte Carlo though.

EDIT: found it, just didn't dig deep enough into the folder.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  9. TTM75 updated Monte Carlo Stage 3 - TTM with a new update entry:

Final version of the stage 3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. TTM75 updated Monte Carlo Stage 3 - TTM with a new update entry:

Working version of the Monte Carlo Stage 3 for AC v1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Hi, first thank you for the mod, is very good :)

But the timer starts as soon as you enter the session. For example in trento-bondone, the lap time only starts after you cross the start line.

12. Timing object names are changed after v1.1 update, so i have to again update stage to get timing work.

13. I don't want release new version of stage, so go to offical Assetto Corsa forum to download fix for AC v1.2.2

14. Can you please help with the link, can't find anything for this track on AC official forum.

15. Hi, thanks for the great job:);) but you can not play online but you write 15 pitboxes:(

16. It doesn't work for me. Waht can I do?
    When I choose the track, and go an teh start button, the screen with "loading track" is coming, but after a few second it come back to the previous screen.
    Is that du to le version of AC?

17. Yep, it was version 1.0 when you was able to play with 15 ai cars or online... Sadly after AC v1.2 update you can't play with ai....

18. I will wait until AC 1.4 update and then i update track and hopefully i also get ai working again.

19. delete fast_line.ai Play online and offline juhhuuu:);):laugh::roflmao::p