Resource icon

Tracks Monte Carlo Stage 3 - TTM V1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
TTM75 submitted a new resource:

Monte Carlo Stage 3 - TTM - Monte Carlo Stage 3 - pure fantasy stage

Hi!

I got this small idea when i was driving to home in snowfall about week ago that maybe it's possible to do snowy rally stage for AC. After 6 hours of work i was successfully managed to get stage to work as planned.. Stage contains 4 different type of surfaces with different grip levels.

I used Monte Carlo Special Stage 3 V1.0 for rFactor by AdriánIzquierdo as base for my version and i have his permission to release stage.. :)

Stage info:
Pure fantasy 13,6 km stage
4 pitboxes - not...

Read more about this resource...

10177989_10206197070869980_8358341260593658827_n.jpg

Hello, do you think would be possible for you to make the full mountain course of the Isle of Man? it's like 37.7 miles around. Every year at this motorcycle event they have this Subaru come over the Los Angeles to do laps around the isle land... same track that the motorcycle use to race on..

this is a overview of the racing route they uses
10338540_10204105735947914_1600430210442436588_o.jpg

It should work if you copy monte-carlo-stage3 folder to your ....content/tracks folder.. Practice, hotlap, quick race and multiplayer should work.

I did that, just like I've done for all my other mod tracks. Actually put a couple other tracks in there at the same time as this one and they show up fine, no Monte Carlo though.

EDIT: found it, just didn't dig deep enough into the folder.

Last edited:
TTM75 updated Monte Carlo Stage 3 - TTM with a new update entry:

Final version of the stage 3.

Hi!

Important: Delete old Monte Carlo Stage 3 folder before installing this.

It's time to release update for Monte Carlo Stage 3. This is final version and i will only update it if it doesn't work with newer versions of Assetto Corsa.

Stage contains 4 different type of surfaces with different grip levels.

I used for Monte Carlo Special Stage 3 V1.0 and also for V1.02 rFactor version by AdriánIzquierdo as base for my versions and i have his permission to release stage.. :)

Stage...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TTM75 updated Monte Carlo Stage 3 - TTM with a new update entry:

Working version of the Monte Carlo Stage 3 for AC v1.1

Hi!

Important: Delete old Monte Carlo Stage 3 folder before installing this.

It's again time to release update for Monte Carlo Stage 3.

Stage contains 4 different type of surfaces with different grip levels.

I used for Monte Carlo Special Stage 3 V1.03, rFactor version by AdriánIzquierdo as base for my versions and i have his permission to release stage.. :)

Stage info:
Pure fantasy 13,6 km stage
15 pitboxes - not tested on mp - use quick race if you want race with humans or ai....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, first thank you for the mod, is very good :)

But the timer starts as soon as you enter the session. For example in trento-bondone, the lap time only starts after you cross the start line.

Hi, first thank you for the mod, is very good :)

But the timer starts as soon as you enter the session. For example in trento-bondone, the lap time only starts after you cross the start line.

Timing object names are changed after v1.1 update, so i have to again update stage to get timing work.

• Deleted member 197115

I don't want release new version of stage, so go to offical Assetto Corsa forum to download fix for AC v1.2.2
Can you please help with the link, can't find anything for this track on AC official forum.

It doesn't work for me. Waht can I do?
When I choose the track, and go an teh start button, the screen with "loading track" is coming, but after a few second it come back to the previous screen.
Is that du to le version of AC?

It doesn't work for me. Waht can I do?
When I choose the track, and go an teh start button, the screen with "loading track" is coming, but after a few second it come back to the previous screen.
Is that du to le version of AC?

I will wait until AC 1.4 update and then i update track and hopefully i also get ai working again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%