F1 2010 Monte Carlo Black Hole

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anyone noticed there's a monster hole in the monte carlo track its not visible from the surface but its there.

I was playing online earlier and was driving round the long left hander near the start about two turns before the sharp slow left hander ( i wish i could show a video of it ) but i was taking the inside line on the corner and was swallowed by the road before being spat back out i went about twenty feet in the air and smashed a whole load of cars out of the race.

Now i'm sure this hole is not there in real life but if it every was and somehow one of the drivers hit it surely they would be dead or going into space lol

Has anyone else seen this hole or come across it i thought it was rather funny are there anymore that people have come across so i can avoid them

Look at this it was like this but ten times worse

The last left of the windy bit after the start? Top of the hill. I got eaten by this too. Similar effect to the Korea pot hole video I posted but throws you right up in he air at the barrier on the outside. On close inspection at the time it was the tiniest of touches if the barrier as the cause

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.4%