========================
mont-tremblant gtre v1.0
========================

version history
---------------

2009-04-08 1.0 initial release

1.0 notes
---------

includes mont-tremblant gp & mont-tremblant north circuits.

this is a direct port of Der Dumeklemmers GTL version of the track which itself was converted from the Bud Lucas/Andy55 rF version of the PorscheGuy scratch build from SCGT...

major kudos to Der Dumeklemmer & Bud Lucas for giving permissions to allow this to happen! o7

i could not track down PorscheGuy to ask him but since he did give permission for the rF and GTL versions i'm assuming he'd be cool with this (and he does give future conversion permissions in his original readme)...

readmes for all versions are included in this archive

track is configured for 30 cars and has no known issues. the skybox isn't completely to my satisfaction and i'll endeavour to sort it out in a future update.

huge thanks to racedepartment.com for allowing me to test this and much choc-o-lehte easter egg action to all who came out to play!

cheers

eeevans (evz.tracks@gmail.com)

Wow , i'm so happy somebody decided to make this wonderful track !!! Lots of elevation changes and that 1st turn...oh my! I'm a bit biased of course...living barely 1 and a half hours away from there :p

Very nice track to drive, alot of elevation, some of the corners caught me out the first couple of laps :shock:

Good job i was the only one on track and thankfully there was barriers, and no damage on the quick practise session...

:)

Found a bug (sorry) on the one we raced the caterhams at (think it was north) TV mode doesnt work properly - the cars are invisible aswell as a lot of the track.

But yeh, great track and well converted! :D

• Andrew Evans

thanks man, i'll take a mooch at it when i do un update for the skybox... at the moment i don't do anything to the cam files when porting a track...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%