Monsterly Energized CUP Car Mod

Cars Monsterly Energized CUP Car Mod 3.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Poopenshnapples submitted a new resource:

Monsterly Energized CUP Cars - 850hp StockCars + New audio + 26 Skins + Many changes

Thank You to everyone who made these skins!
I literally have no idea who made what, but a big THANK YOU to STA for the amazing skins and vehicle files.

Unzip & Install:
Drag & Drop "Monsterly_Energized_CUP" Folder right into:

"<Your Directory>\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles"

Comes with 26 Skins
New audio
850 hp from 655hp in original
Slightly different tire properties
9900rpm limit (Watch engine temps!)
Improved steering
Slightly modified car physics
More...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Edit: Sorry, was only 26 skins in this pack... Not 43 but I should have more soon

Version 1.1 will be released soon... there was an issue with a space after a quotation mark during the naming process resulting in some cars not loading properly.

Poopenshnapples updated Monsterly Energized CUP Cars with a new update entry:

A.I changes, Error fixing, Slightly more fuel usage

Install: Put .rfcmp into "packages" folder located in: <directory>SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Packages
Find in rfactor 2 loading screen and "Install"!

A.I will be much less likely to go off track:
- Cornering Caution is much higher
- Chance of crash significantly reduced
- More A.I skill

Error fixing:
- Install-able package adds:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

No one posted here!? I will make a start :cool:

I really like what you are doing here and downloaded every update :inlove:
I'm very interested in road racing of StockCars (just drove them one or two times on the oval) and ever wanted to transfer the idea of the euroNASCAR series over to the ISI StockCars (real side mirrors, single brakelight, fixing the errors ISI left, etc.)...
I made a start but am far away from finishing it :whistling: However, would you be interested to merge/add my changes into your mod as a "euroStockCAR" class or something? :redface:

Anyway keep up the great work! :cool:

No one posted here!? I will make a start :cool:

I really like what you are doing here and downloaded every update :inlove:
I'm very interested in road racing of StockCars (just drove them one or two times on the oval) and ever wanted to transfer the idea of the euroNASCAR series over to the ISI StockCars (real side mirrors, single brakelight, fixing the errors ISI left, etc.)...
I made a start but am far away from finishing it :whistling: However, would you be interested to merge/add my changes into your mod as a "euroStockCAR" class or something? :redface:

Anyway keep up the great work! :cool:

First time I have ever heard of the EuroNascar series!
Send me a private message and I will see what I can do!

Thank you for that!
Put a smile on my face :D

First time I have ever heard of the EuroNascar series!
Send me a private message and I will see what I can do!

Thank you for that!
Put a smile on my face :D
I also never heard of EuroNascar. I don't have a problem with a stand-a-lone EuroNascar series mod, I just hope it's not "integrated" with your Monsterly mod as I'm only interested in the American series.

Monsterly Energized CUP will always be a stand alone

It's pretty easy to have the euroSTOCKCAR (or whatever you wanna call it) integrated in the mod but separately selectable because of vehicle filters :thumbsup:
And if you are afraid of the filesize; I think we could keep the skins separate, so in the end the download size of the base mod will be increased by just a few MB ;)

It's pretty easy to have the euroSTOCKCAR (or whatever you wanna call it) integrated in the mod but separately selectable because of vehicle filters :thumbsup:
And if you are afraid of the filesize; I think we could keep the skins separate, so in the end the download size will be increased by just some MB ;)

File size isn't much of an issue for me
The reason I had the extra file is due to how you intergrate the skins into the base mod... it can be very frustrating

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back