MONSTER ENERGY HELMET YELLOW

I know what you mean, but i like this yellow for monster energy and i dont like that golden yellow, but if i create a complete m&m helmet, will have that golden yellow

Sorry bad english xD

why the photo here? you cant see it on the download link? or what? if i have more photos i can put in here, but i dont have

Why ?!? because its a talking ways of your work, so at least post a picture of your work here..... not just post a link.... in bold ....

Also you are the only modder who never put a picture of hes work on the topic......

Now you got a lot of helmet made, so why not to put it everything on the same topic, first message all you links with picture of your helmet and keep updates with your new works after thats.

Why i told you that. You very first helmet, for sure no more people download it, because a lot of people doesnt go far than the first page....

This is just a tip i gave you

Here's the pic of his helmet. :)

MONSTER ENERGY HELMET YELLOW PREVIEW(1).jpg

Pictures or a video are the only ways to show what you have uploaded.
So for them to download your stuff, they need to know what they would be downloading. :thumbsup:

Here's the pic of his helmet. :)

View attachment 35260

Pictures or a video are the only ways to show what you have uploaded.
So for them to download your stuff, they need to know what they would be downloading. :thumbsup:

I just have this photo, i cant take a picture of the game (the photo is all black when i capture the screen) So, why i have to put the same photo here? The photo can be see at first in the download link, thats what i think, but i will put the photos here to, on the nexts uploads.

What can i do to take pictures of game?

Sorry bad english

I just have this photo, i cant take a picture of the game (the photo is all black when i capture the screen) So, why i have to put the same photo here? The photo can be see at first in the download link, thats what i think, but i will put the photos here to, on the nexts uploads.

What can i do to take pictures of game?

Sorry bad english

Hmmm... Maybe download the free demo version of fraps, there you can take photos (demo because just 30 seconds Vids)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back