Monitor mounting options

Hey all ..I am building a diy sim rig out of 2x4's.. I want to run a 49 inch wide screen monitor and a second 27 inch display right above that tilted downward for timing and other stuff. Any recommendations on a free standing solution?..I seen next level racing has a nice freestanding mount for wide screen but not sure how I would add a second monitor above that since its designed for 1 monitor...I have seen dual vertical monitor stands that bolt to desk but I dont want to attatch monitors directly to rig. Hope this makes sense...:)

I am looking for the same thing except a 34" ultrawide :(. Wife said no to the 49" display ($1300, so understand). However, she is okay with me getting a 34" ultra wide(~$400), but now I have to add a stand that is going to drive up the price, so looking for something inexpensive that will hold one monitor, but with the possibility to expand in the future. Wanting free standing solution with the the ability to add a monitor on top as well just like the OP. I can do without this feature though as I have an idea with a mini usb portable monitor I could use if needed. In short...the most inexpensive free standing single monitor solution. I am looking at the Next Level Racing for $200, but less expensive ideas would be welcomed.

Upvote 0
I am looking for the same thing except a 34" ultrawide :(. Wife said no to the 49" display ($1300, so understand). However, she is okay with me getting a 34" ultra wide(~$400), but now I have to add a stand that is going to drive up the price, so looking for something inexpensive that will hold one monitor, but with the possibility to expand in the future. Wanting free standing solution with the the ability to add a monitor on top as well just like the OP. I can do without this feature though as I have an idea with a mini usb portable monitor I could use if needed. In short...the most inexpensive free standing single monitor solution. I am looking at the Next Level Racing for $200, but less expensive ideas would be welcomed.
I think the link i provided above will work for you..I just got setup and works great. plus its on sale.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 24 14.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 58 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 93 55.7%