1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Monday October 19th - Caterham CSR320 @ 67 sachs

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CATS
    Class: Caterham CSR320
    Track: 67 sachs
    Weather: dry
    Practice: 30 minutes ( 19:00 GMT )
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 10 laps
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entrylist:
    1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
    2. Péter Bártfai
    3. Nigel Atkins -SKIN-
    4. Neil Gault
    5. Dennis Phelan
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

3. I'm in, that's an awesome track!:)

4. i`m in :in-love:

Nigel Atkins -SKIN-

5. love this track so i am going to try like hell to make this one so count me in plz

6. ooooo, on my birthday!!!

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

is that a sign up Ollie ?

8. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

We have to support Ollie's birthday!
    I'm in, for the cake and the race.

9. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

WoW! What a nice Track Olli has in his honor!
    Hey, maybe we could find a version of the Isle of Man TT roads to take on?

10. Dammit, why am I always busy when the kind of events I'm OK in are on.

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

philip are you in ?

12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

server is up guy's :woot2:

13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

damn something urgent came up and i have to pull out :disapointed: have fun guy's

14. (Edited)

15. This car takes practise, This track takes practise........ I had neither but it is a nice track, sort of got a feel for it but when the rear came it was so hard to get it back where it should belong and the car is abit fragile. I will plan ahead a bit more for these events in the future. Thanks guys for tonite sorry I could not even give you a match for one lap.

16. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

No cutting allowed on this track!

Qualified 12 sec off the pace, this track is nice when you get it right. Big problem there if you're trying hard!

R1 Stuffed it on T1 of Lap2, watched the race from the pits. Gary was CLEARLY the best in show.

R2 Stuffed it leaving T1 on the first lap. Nigel hit me so I slowed and let all go by. I guess it was second race and everyone was putting their foot down, passed wrecks on both sides of the road for 8 laps and called it quits.

Awesome country road there. Someone said there is a longer track, Mackwerk[?], we should try that!

17. Thanks for coming guys! Grats for Gary and Nigel for their awesome race 1 and sorry for my very bad start at race 2!

18. shame about the low numbers, you guys just dont know ho much fun your missing. didnt get any practice till tonight but already new the layout from another race. had a huge grip on my mush all the way round thi sgreat track.
    quali went ok kept beating my PB and on last lap was .9 up then lost it at top of the hill.
    Race 1, started 2nd behind Gary and soon we was pulling away from the rest and Gary kept slowing to let me catch up to make it a bit more interesting and not so lownly.
    Race 2, not so good. got of the line ok but the car in front didnt so i collided with him then as i came round T2 i saw lots of smoke so went to the right but then ran straight into the back of Neil. car was badly damadged so pitted for repairs but presets were screwd so crew didnt fix nothing :(
    see ya next week for some more cats action :)

19. sorry about that m8, i tried to avoid the spinning car in front of me (think it was Dennis) but it tagged me as it bounced off the wall then a couple of hits from behind put paid to any hope i had of making it back to the pits :crying: but the first race was great fun while it lasted. :good:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.